Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Friends List and Ghost Players

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 7 2020 11:29 AM (3 replies)
  • SkaBula
    32 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 11:52 PM

Why is it that none of the players that are friends show up on my friends list if they have been added after 2016?

and two

Why is it if I finish a round with a player and try to invite them to another round on a different course, their name does not exist when entered as a manual player invite?

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 11:05 AM

SkaBula:

Why is it that none of the players that are friends show up on my friends list if they have been added after 2016?

You have 690 people on your friends list. Strange things happen when your friends list is over 255 people. For your friends list to work properly it must be 255 or less. 

The 255 bug might also be what is causing the second problem as well. 

• SkaBula
    32 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2020 12:11 AM

how do i unfriend my fiends? Beside telling them to piss off because I have exceeded the maimum number of friends allowable by the high council

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 11:29 AM

SkaBula:

how do i unfriend my fiends? Beside telling them to piss off because I have exceeded the maimum number of friends allowable by the high council

it is a long tedious process. You have to go to each players profile page and click on the remove friend button. it takes forever to remove even a few friends.

We have asked WGT to make it possible to remove multiple friends at once but so far they have not, If you have a smart phone or tablet it might be a little easier to remove friends on WGT mobile but it is still a long process to remove very many friends.

RSS