Re: starting up a country club

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 2 2020 3:53 PM (7 replies)
  • Ogdenburger0
    6 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 4:32 AM

I'm trying to start up a c/c and when i try it says,

You do not meet the minimum tier requirements to create a country club' 

I thought you only needed 50 credits to start one up and i have 182 so dont get it ??

TIA.

• Monzu
    3 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 10:40 AM

The same happens to me, but I bought 500 WGT credits and even so I can't ceate it !!!

Pls we need help... TIA.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 3:31 AM

Any player who is in the Amateur tier or higher can create a Country Club.

Just play a few more games and you will move up to the Amateur tier in no time. Then you can make your own CC.

Dave. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 5:21 AM

Dave33200:

Any player who is in the Amateur tier or higher can create a Country Club.

Just play a few more games and you will move up to the Amateur tier in no time. Then you can make your own CC.

Dave. 

+1

It does not take long. When I started I was just about through Amateur, in my first day

• Ogdenburger0
    6 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 10:28 AM

Hi and thanks,

Funnily enough I've just played a 1 hole comp against a french guy which took me upto level 20 and then got a message saying i had gone up a tier to amateur level !!

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 5:05 PM

Well congrats on getting there, but I do have one thing to say.  Creating one is easy - there are over 75,000 Country Clubs out there.  It is tough if you are trying to recruit more members for two reasons: #1 you have nothing to offer, and #2 why would someone that does have something to offer join - they will stick with their CC or find another active one. Simply put, I could get you 50K CC XPs a day but why would I?

The advice I always give is think about joining a CC where you will learn and develop until you are ready to break out with others is good solid advice.

Just my opinion.

EE

• Ogdenburger0
    6 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 1:20 AM

Cheers for the advice but i just wanted a cc so me and my mates could play in our own comps.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 3:53 PM

Ogdenburger0:
    Cheers for the advice but i just wanted a cc so me and my mates could play in our own comps.

And that's a perfectly good reason.

Good luck to you and your mates, and enjoy.

Nigel.

RSS