skip nav

Forums

The New Sim Driver at level 99

Thu, Mar 26 2020 5:54 PM by goldeena. 0 replies.
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,946 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 5:54 PM

The top, front and side views are great but the underside looks like a cross between a Cylon, a Cyberman and the back-end looks like an LMP1 car, the front end looks plastic and it looks like a boy-racer stack-system/ PC cabinet.

Overall It's OK'ish, 7/10 - but in comparison to the very beautiful M5, no thanks.

Such a huge shame for me - I was so looking forward to getting my hands on the best looking driver the game had ever released.

No rush to level 99 now and yet another reason to 'social distance' myself from the game.

As soon as it's exclusively 'shamrock shorts golf' I'm out - and with less regret every day they make another change.

TQG.

update:

THE ONLY THING THAT'S CHANGED PERFORMANCE WISE OF COURSE IS THE PRICE - THEY UPPED IT FROM 4795 TO 4845.

COMPLETELY PREDICTABLE OF COURSE - BUT I DO HAVE 'THE MONEY' OF COURSE AND WGT ARE JUST GIVING THOSE WHO HAVE LOTS OF MONEY THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW OFF A BIT - I.E. TO SAY 'NO PROBLEM WGT, I CAN AFFORD IT'

(previous remark edited to demonstrate my WGT attitude re-adjustment training which was taken at their gulags recently - ouch my back!!).

RSS