Forums

Help › Forums

Big Glitch in system while play hole 7 on Pebble Beach today

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 25 2022 8:50 AM (2 replies)
  • wesbeat
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 4:23 PM

Was playing Pebble Beach Front 9 about 20 minutes ago. I was on the par 3 hole (7th hole). I was, at that point about -5. Hole was 113 yds with wind going out. Both Times I hit 90 yd. wedge and both times the ball overshot the green like I used a driver and lost two consecutive balls. I was playing with someone else (the 3rd player had quit earlier) and I had to do the same becuse I did not want to possibly lose a 3rd ball.

If you look up my account I have been a member since 2011 and give your company a reasonable amount of business, mostly balls. I have been using 92 Taylor Made and want these two lost balls replaced. I have to say how disappointed I was to have to quit shooting a very nice  game. I do not want to eat $4.50  for the weirdest glitch I've ever seen since I am playing this game. Please let me know if you are going to compensate me for the lost ball situation. I will take it in replacing the same balls I have been using for quite a while now. Please let me know your intentions. Thank you.

Warren Sussman

• LibTuhrdsSuk
    54 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2022 7:37 AM

Did you hear back from WGT?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2022 8:50 AM

Unfortunately, that post is two years old.

It has been almost the same time that the player has last been active, so I assume that he won't read your request..

And, WGT doesn't answer questions of account nature here. They usually not even take them here. It's "Contact" below or an email to get to them.

Have fun!

RSS