Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to play with a group of 4

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 30 2020 4:47 PM (4 replies)
  • Mattman928
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 6:48 PM

I have searched the forums and spent an hour tonight trying to figure out how to play a round with 4 friends on my ipad.  Please help!

When I go to multiplayer, I can play with 1 friends, but it won't allow me to add more.

I created a country club and then tried to setup a tourney but that is asynchronous so you can't play together.

I welcome tips and advice.  thanks so much!

- Matt

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 4:14 PM

Sorry , you can’t .not possible on mobile 

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 11:24 AM

Mattman928:
    how to play a round with 4 friends on my ipad.  Please help!

I don't know if it has been tested yet or attempted... mobile players can play others using the PC EA version in coin games... so it goes to reason, if WGT has worked out the kinks... since they implemented the AS mode on the PC EA version... a person who initiates a AS game on the PC EA version could or should be able to invite mobile players using a tablet.  

That said, the software update that allows these same options for AS games, has not been written into the strictly mobile platform such that an ipad user could initiate the game the same way.  

If there are at least 3 mobile players who wish to test this and we could coordinate a time, I would log into PC EA and attempt to invite 3 mobile tablet players and see if it does work in order to know for certain.  

I have played in an AS game with PC players using flash version while on  EA and my mobile apparel was in effect for that AS game.

• Mattman928
    2 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 11:39 AM

Thanks everyone.  

What I learned from this forum and from my experiments is:

1) WT does not work cross platform, either everyone is on the App (mobile devices) or all on browser based interface.

2) The Browser based version can support up to four players

3) The app can only support 2 players at a time

4) When you log into the browser version, that items and apparel you had in the app does not change over

Did i miss anything?

• IanAuhaut
    2 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2020 4:47 PM

Seems the be the final word.

RSS