Re: Question To WGT Staff / Mods

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 21 2020 7:42 PM (24 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 5:39 PM

YankeeJim:
    the case with all you IT whizzes.

A book by Andyson published by the community with backing by the old timers and a troll or two . 

The story starts with a Thank you , on the first Tee . we all want best fore all and best for more ,  

It was a dark and stormy night , Updates were up to date and flash was soon to pass . The clash O da week was new to me as I was gone before the time I / we could make the best of what ? .  

OPY 

• MMekish
    190 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 7:57 PM

hello

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 12:05 AM

WGTChampion:

We're all home and working remotely. We're very fortunate to have a job that is still operating at 100% during this time and can be done from home. 

I appreciate you reaching out and asking. 

I hope you're all staying safe and doing well. 

_CHAMPION 

Great news.  

No sport in Australia or what's still playing is just about to be suspended so WGT is keeping me sane.

Stay Healthy gang

• db10er
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2020 8:24 AM

Hey WGTChampion, you seem like the right guy to ask...I hope you're saying healthy and safe.

My country club strictly uses SOTW tournaments. We usually do a tournament per day during the quarantine. We've had the same set of clubs for over two weeks. Do you have any idea when the SOTW clubs change? 

Thanks for all you guys do! It's a phenomenal game.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2020 7:42 PM

YankeeJim:
    p.s., I'm being responsible about social distancing  and sitting 6 feet away from my computer.  :-)

LOL, Jim.

Meanwhile, do we know if any progress is being made of fixing the mess up from last week's update?

Tom.

RSS