Forums

Help › Forums

Re: meter when swinging and putting

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 23 2020 7:20 AM (5 replies)
  • catdaddy111
    5 Posts
    Sat, Mar 21 2020 1:19 PM

I want my old meter back just tried playing a practice round and the meter has changed its horrible I want my old swing meter back!!!!!!!!

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 9:49 AM

catdaddy111:

I want my old meter back just tried playing a practice round and the meter has changed its horrible I want my old swing meter back!!!!!!!!

It might help if you would say exactly what is wrong, instead of "I want my old swing meter back".

Try looking in settings to see if you changed the type of meter and can change it back.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 2:57 PM

catdaddy111:

Please be clear in what you are talking about. 

• RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 4:28 PM

My meter is so jumpy the game has become unplayable.  The meter jumps AFTER I click the mouse, wireless or wired.  This is a relatively new experience.

I play with Slimjet and Chrome.  The meter jumps regardless.  Yes, I have cleared out my cache.  That 'fix' is nothing more than an old wives tale.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 4:48 PM

RenoRick:

My meter is so jumpy the game has become unplayable.  The meter jumps AFTER I click the mouse, wireless or wired.  This is a relatively new experience.

I play with Slimjet and Chrome.  The meter jumps regardless.  Yes, I have cleared out my cache.  That 'fix' is nothing more than an old wives tale.

I used CC Cleaner and once a month System Ninja to get rid of everything.

Chrome is a resource hog, look in your task manager and you will see it takes up a Gig of memory. Without any add ons

• alpenpirat
    1,123 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 7:20 AM

By the way. Opera is still the best browser. 

Close the main page, that make the meter smoother. 

And what DonCaron says, the CC Cleaner is top. 

RSS