Forums

Help › Forums

Re: COVIT-19 VIRUS IS STRESSFUL

Fri, Aug 20 2021 4:42 PM (132 replies)
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 6:55 AM

mrcaddie:

After reading this thread from beginning to end, this post actually put a smile on my face-

TyMacni:

We are a few weeks into self-isolation and it is really upsetting me to witness my wife standing at the living room window gazing aimlessly into space with tears running down her cheeks. It breaks my heart to see her like this. I have thought very hard about how I can cheer her up. I have even considered letting her back in the house…but rules are rules.

Thanks for posting that Ty!

I'd also like to say a +1 to my friends YankeeJim and Twinponds169 for their comments. Word has it there are talks of another golf outing coming up your way in the Fall if/when everything returns to normal (fingers crossed).

To Robert1893- I can't even imagine the stress your wife is under at work...I wish her all the best.

To Luckystar5- just, WOW! I sincerely hope you don't get injured shoving that flashlight up your bum.

I'd like to try and turn this thread away from being stressful and turn it into something fun as people use technology to cheer us up. With that said, I'd like to thank our friends from Wales for this great video-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXISBPKrf2E

Please feel free to add any videos that you find of people using Zoom to create content that can inspire us during these difficult times

MC.

Hi MC.

That occasionally happens with posting videos on here so I changed it to a clickable link for you instead.

Nigel.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 4:21 PM

mrcaddie:
    Word has it there are talks of another golf outing coming up your way in the Fall if/when everything returns to normal (fingers crossed).

That's great! You can go from finding your plugged ball to wondering which leaf it's under. Bring a leaf blower. LOL

I'm there ,Moose and I can get hammered whilst you flog away.  ;-)

p.s., Gonna have one of those Livietri steaks this time.  :-D

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 8:41 PM

Wutpa:

Hi MC.

That occasionally happens with posting videos on here so I changed it to a clickable link for you instead.

Nigel.

Thank you Nigel...much appreciated!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 8:57 PM

YankeeJim:

I'm there ,Moose and I can get hammered whilst you flog away.  ;-)

p.s., Gonna have one of those Livietri steaks this time.  :-D

I hear you Jim. We just have to find a town where the restaurants/bars don't close at 9:00 p.m.. How f'n weird was that?

I'm with you on the Fred Flintstone steak...that thing looked delicious.

I'll be in touch.

MC

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, May 21 2020 1:05 AM
    Two studies in monkeys provide some of the first scientific evidence that surviving COVID-19 may result in immunity from reinfection
    In a positive signal for vaccine development, two peer-reviewed studies published in on Wednesday showed that rhesus macaque monkeys who recovered from COVID-19 were later immune when they were re-exposed to the virus. More research is needed to determine if immunity also applies to humans. Lead author of the studies, Dr Dan Barouch, said: “These data increase our optimism that natural immunity and vaccine-induced immunity can be achieved in humans.”
  • Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 10:36 AM

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 4:35 PM

History repeats itself. Hope everyone here is safe and well. God bless you all.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 1:24 AM

Happiness is a warm puppy..

• Rick6208
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 12:15 PM

A TON OF GOOD LAUGHS AND ALOT OF SMILES ! THANKS TO ALL WHO REPLIED!

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 2:36 PM

donald is tweeting he will have cure for covid one week before the vote .

good man .

RSS