Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Controller

Fri, Mar 20 2020 1:48 AM (3 replies)
  • Drew10240
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2020 9:26 AM

I’m wanting to mirror my game to AppleTV in my home theater. I don’t see any recent threads on this. Is there a compatible controller I could get to control play with that anyone has had good success with?

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2020 5:04 PM

Unfortunately this type of game play would not be supported. 

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2020 1:14 PM

Drew, I know ShamWow has already responded, but I can tell you about my own similar experience with this.  A while back I tried 'casting' my game from my PC to my TV via a Roku device.  What I found was that even though I was able to 'mirror' my PC screen by doing that, the meter was super-jittery and laggy, to the point where the game was absolutely unplayable.  Not just a little bit... a LOT.  Maybe it was a limit of the technology, or maybe my PC just didn't have enough juice.  I don't know.  But that was my experience.  Hope this helps.

• JaRTennBogey
    73 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 1:48 AM

A few years back I used a programable controller(Logitech i beleive it was ?),and hooked my computer to my tv via hdmi cable.I could play it that way.There was no lag ,but with the screen being so big it took me awhile to get used to the meter size and reaction time.

i recently tried it via casting and as Sam said---there was lag and the game was unplayable for me because of the meter being jittery --as SamSpayed said.

RSS