Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tap-In Rewards

Fri, Dec 10 2021 1:31 PM (67 replies)
  • MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 5:31 PM

When is the next Tap-in Rewards? Would be nice if it would reset or have even more levels...

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 8:39 AM

It has been awhile... Any chance we could see this great program again soon?

...it worked last time I asked. 😂🤣

Brett

• Dbocho
    245 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2020 9:12 AM

I second that, ready to spend some credits!

• JantyDJ
    4 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 2:20 AM

Can anyone help please, I Just spend nearly £80 on getting two lots of 5300 credits. I only have 600 credits left. So spend 10000 if my maths is correct lol. On the tap-in rewards it's not even unlocked even tier 1 for me, When T6 you have to spend 5999 to unlock that & haven't received anything for spending 10,000 credits yet, be much appreciated if anyone can help.

Many Thanks :)

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 4:43 AM

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 5:46 AM

I know it’s something for nothing given we buy balls anyway , but I wish the rewards were less gimmicky and more practical , who wants 400 ball effects , and bubbly trails !! Speed boosts or extra XP’s may suit some , but we all need balls , pity we can’t choose our rewards. 

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 6:05 AM

Thanks for the heads up, Don!

I took advantage of this since I wanted to stock up on balls anyway. And I always appreciate free rewards for something I was going to do anyway. That said... This is by far the least rewards they have ever had with this program. Still... Thank you, WGT.

Brett

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 6:58 AM

Tap in rewards is getting older with the offers. 

Lots of grape juice n cc passes especially during clash times. I hope we are not playing farmville. 

It's a no thanks this time. 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 2:39 PM

carlosdev:
    Tap in rewards is getting older with the offers. 

They are certainly giving fewer rewards this time.  However, bear in mind they are under no obligation to even offer any rewards to us.  So IMHO anything they offer is better than nothing.

They are also overlapping this Tap-In Rewards with the free rental period (in essence piggy-backing on the 10% rental discount) and the Clash (so you can save on CC pass purchases if you play a lot of Clashes). 

I, for one, am grateful it's being offered now.  The timing is perfect.

• iKev
    366 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 3:09 PM

I understand WGT is under no obligation to provide freebies.  While I agree that something is better than nothing, in this round of tap in rewards nothing is a very close second to something.  One ball?  Really?  I figured 1x meant one sleeve, not one ball.  And, if you spend enough to get two Volvik balls, they're different colors so when the one runs out, you can't just replace it with the other one.  But, it is nice to get something for nothing, even if it's embarrassingly cheap, even for WGT.  Thanks, I think...

RSS