Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Free Rentals

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 15 2020 2:35 PM (7 replies)
  • W1L1B1L1Y
    230 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 7:55 AM

I am trying to understand the free rental process. When I increase a level I am offered a particular club as a free rental. I accept the club and use it for a game or two. I log off for a period of time and when I log back in said club has been removed from my arsenal. So I reinstall my previous club. Later I get a message that says I still have rental time left on the club that was removed. I try to reinstall it but it doesn't and does not show in my available equipment list. What is the time span these free rentals are available for?

• WGTKenobi
    18 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 10:13 AM

Hey W1L1B1L1Y,

The free rentals you gain from leveling up are for 2-hours.The rental should be removed at the time it expires and shouldnt keep popping up like it is. 

Can you get screenshots of this error and send an email over to our support team so they can look into this more on their end?

https://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

Thank you :)

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 11:29 AM

I believe what you are seeing is not that the club is still available but rather that AFTER your rental period is over you are given a 24 or 48 (?) hr window to BUY the club(s) you rented with a 10% discount. There should be a timer on the pop up showing the time left. 

• WGTKenobi
    18 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 12:03 PM

^^^ this also could be it

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 6:42 PM

WGTKenobi:

The free rentals you gain from leveling up are for 2-hours.The rental should be removed at the time it expires and shouldnt keep popping up like it is. 

I was not able to get my free rental at all !  Extremely frustrated with all the glitches

Any response for that one. WGTKenobi?

*** Update   3/15/ ***

customer service resolved my issue.

• W1L1B1L1Y
    230 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 9:22 AM

Maybe I am reading the message wrong. I feel you may be correct. Next time it happens I will pay closer attention to the message. Thanks!!

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 10:38 AM

W1L1B1L1Y:
    Maybe I am reading the message wrong.

W1L1B1L1Y you might not be reading it wrong. Someone pointed out to me earlier that there may be a glitch in that it incorrectly says “you have an unequipped rental” or something to that effect implying that you still have rental time when you don’t. The popups should go away after the 48hr discount period. 

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 2:35 PM

Rentals are a great way to test clubs before committing to a purchase.

RSS