Forums

Help › Forums

Re: peanut labs surveys

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 12 2020 7:39 AM (6 replies)
  • jazzywizard
    74 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2020 11:22 PM

Why is it that, for the last week, every time I try to do a peanut labs survey it tells me "Sorry! we're having trouble contacting the partner's website"?   

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2020 11:21 AM

It's been a while since I bothered with PL surveys. Just tried one. Got in no problem. I seem to remember having the stated problem a few times in the past. Have you reported the problem to PL? They're pretty good about getting back to folk with suggestions. 

--------------------------------------

Of course screened out. 

I would mention that the screen out came after some pretty specific survey type info had been gathered. I reported them. 

• kdownunder
    1,462 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2020 10:23 PM

The following message is still coming up in relation to the Peanut Labs surveys:

Sorry! We're having trouble contacting this partner's website. Please try something else and we'll get this fixed soon.

Is this being investigated?  

Cheers Kay

• kdownunder
    1,462 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2020 10:23 PM

The following message is still coming up in relation to the Peanut Labs surveys:

Sorry! We're having trouble contacting this partner's website. Please try something else and we'll get this fixed soon.

Is this being investigated?  

Cheers Kay

• mikey1961
    1,680 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2020 1:57 AM

It seems to me that Peanut Labs have pulled the plug on earning free credits for the vast majority of us i have been getting the same message as you for the past 6 months so i don't even bother anymore 

Mike

• JAG2002
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2020 4:37 AM

Good morning.. I just tried to access PL and cannot even activate it.. click on the Agree and Access site. nothing... I enabled third party cookies and still nothing.

• Dserfgtrss
    21 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2020 7:39 AM

I can get into the surveys.  But if I complete it, the number of credits I am rewarded is often less than what it is stated.  E.G. this morning (8/12) I just saw a 1,375 credit survey.  I'd bet my driver that won't be the actual rewarded credit upon completion.

RSS