Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Live Series

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 20 2020 9:57 AM (24 replies)
  • paultownson
    1,909 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2020 10:16 AM

Ok, so we've missed out on the March Live Series.  Where is the information as to the April Live Series?   It would be nice to know, what we have to look forward to. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 4:14 AM

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 8:19 AM

TopShelf2010:

paultownson:
    Ok, so we've missed out on the March Live Series.

For obvious reasons ( COVID-19 ), the March Invitational as stated will not be taking place. However, there is "chatter" about a special event taking its place. For obvious reasons this will be a remote online event.

From what I have heard/read, this special event is going to be completely different from what we have seen in the previous events. I am cautious to put the details out there that I personally have heard/read as I do not want to cause any confusion.

So the best advice I can give you all that are interested is to Stay Tuned.

Don

Ohhhh it will be fun

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 8:38 AM

• Young46
    1,292 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 9:57 AM

TopShelf2010:

JSmithers:

TopShelf2010:

paultownson:
    Ok, so we've missed out on the March Live Series.

For obvious reasons ( COVID-19 ), the March Invitational as stated will not be taking place. However, there is "chatter" about a special event taking its place. For obvious reasons this will be a remote online event.

From what I have heard/read, this special event is going to be completely different from what we have seen in the previous events. I am cautious to put the details out there that I personally have heard/read as I do not want to cause any confusion.

So the best advice I can give you all that are interested is to Stay Tuned.

Don

Ohhhh it will be fun

Thanks for the back-up J... I wanted to put more information out there but I was not sure if it was "allowed" at this point in time.

I cannot wait for this event... it will be something memorable.

This will be something new and refreshing, I think most will enjoy the format ... stay tuned.

RSS