Forums

Help › Forums

Re: offered free sleeve of platinum balls not given for buying credits

Wed, Mar 11 2020 11:28 AM (4 replies)
  • reddawg227
    17 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2020 7:53 PM

Just wondered why the offer of the free sleeve of Platinum balls for buying 2000 credits was not honored . I bought the credits but NO sleeve of Premium Platinum was put into my inventory. Anyone else have this happen to them ?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 9:21 AM

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2020 10:55 AM

reddawg227:

Just wondered why the offer of the free sleeve of Platinum balls for buying 2000 credits was not honored . I bought the credits but NO sleeve of Premium Platinum was put into my inventory. Anyone else have this happen to them ?

When did you buy the credits? That offer was only good on Thursday February 27th a week ago. . If you bought the credits after the 27th the offer was no longer available.

• reddawg227
    17 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2020 8:09 PM

Hi , thanks for your response, I don't remember whaat date I bought the credits but a week ago would be about right. I bought them when I saw the offer so I would have to think that the offer should have been valid at the time of purchase. No biggie .

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2020 11:28 AM

reddawg227:

Hi , thanks for your response, I don't remember whaat date I bought the credits but a week ago would be about right. I bought them when I saw the offer so I would have to think that the offer should have been valid at the time of purchase. No biggie .

Go to your account and it will show the date that you bought the credits. On the main page of your account page on top it will show on the third line on the right side. 

Last Deposit and the date that you bought the credits. Also on the transaction history click on view all and scroll down and you will see something like this

2020-02-25 Purchase xxxx credits Deposit xxxx Cr
    . If when you find this it shows you buying the credits on Thursday February 27th send the proof to CS and ask for the balls. 
RSS