Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Saving Replays

Sun, Mar 1 2020 2:54 PM (9 replies)
  • TimBud1911
    76 Posts
    Sat, Feb 29 2020 6:01 PM

I've searched around and wasn't successful in finding an answer. 

Is there not a way to save our plays on mobile/ tablets?

If not, when is it planned to allow us to do so?

Thanks!

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 9:27 AM

It used to be an option on the mobile version of the game but the company that provided this service is no longer around. This is something that is being looked into but as of now there wouldn't be a way to save a replay.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 9:39 AM

• TimBud1911
    76 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 9:42 AM

Yes, thank you very much. I was quite confused why I couldn't save any. Will be great when we can!

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 10:25 AM

WGTShamWow:

It used to be an option on the mobile version of the game but the company that provided this service is no longer around. This is something that is being looked into but as of now there wouldn't be a way to save a replay.

While that's true, let's also be clear. WGT dropped the ability to save replays before Everyplay went out of existence. So, even if Everyplay were still around, I seriously doubt it would be available to mobile players. 

• TimBud1911
    76 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 10:51 AM

What's the point of WGT dropping this option for mobile? I play on a tablet for convenience vs. a laptop. Seems a little strange as to what the issue would be keeping it an option for mobile players. I spend money on here just like desktop players do. Thanks for the Info though. 

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 11:01 AM

TimBud1911:

What's the point of WGT dropping this option for mobile? I play on a tablet for convenience vs. a laptop. Seems a little strange as to what the issue would be keeping it an option for mobile players. I spend money on here just like desktop players do. Thanks for the Info though. 

After a mobile update back in late 2016, WGT said that Everyplay was no longer compatible with WGT. At that time, I contacted at them via email. As I recall, they simply told me, without explanation, that they were not exploring any other options. 

For whatever reason, it's just not a priority with WGT. The only thing you can do is use some type of screen recording as you're playing.  

• TimBud1911
    76 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 11:10 AM

Ok, thanks for the info Robert. 

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 11:20 AM

TimBud1911:

Ok, thanks for the info Robert. 

👍

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2020 2:54 PM

Robert1893:

TimBud1911:

After a mobile update back in late 2016, WGT said that Everyplay was no longer compatible with WGT. At that time, I contacted at them via email. As I recall, they simply told me, without explanation, that they were not exploring any other options. 

For whatever reason, it's just not a priority with WGT. The only thing you can do is use some type of screen recording as you're playing.  

With an ipad i use the screen recording app, it gets saved to photos. On a flashing ‘sidebar’ approach/tee shot hit the top left during the thump, if it doesn’t show the green speed, the shot is holed.

RSS