Help › Forums

Re: How to find a group of people to play and talk to

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 11 2020 7:22 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Wesktm
    5 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 1:50 PM

Hey guys ive had this game since 2015, just now getting into it and have never had a group of people to play and chat with about the game. I would like to start playing match play and get more involved in CC events. Didnt know where I should really look all I do really is play ranked stroke play and some RG's. Thanks

• DufferJohn7
    3,561 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 2:46 PM

Looks like you're in a dead country club. Take a look at Jolly Jims Casual Country Club. We're small but very active, lots of tournaments and activities.

When I get off mobile browser I'll get an invite to you.

Have fun and hit em straight,

John

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 3:55 PM

Welcome to the forum . We have 249 members in our club . Is that enough ? I am sure you will find a good home . This is a good place to start 

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 4:28 PM

Check out Nice and friendly. No TW or Clash requirement, no daily play requirement. Play what you want when you want. We have lots of club tourneys, h2h matches most every night, a few club vs club events from time to time. If you don’t see a tourney you like, just make your own, you can do that from day one as a member.

We use discord with voice chat in out h2h games but not a requirement.

If you are a PC player, we have a group that meet every night using the discord app to live chat when we play some h2h games. 

Look us up if you want in.

Dave33200

• jjscotmanUK
    26 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2020 5:49 AM

NYCCC is also a very friendly and active cc with no TW, Clash or daily play requirements at all.

Although we always have cc tournaments on the go and lots of guys play friendly H2H games with other club members, you play when you want and how you want. No pressure from anyone at all.

We have a really excellent owner and directors who are always willing to help other members with advice and tips.

We all play on mobile devices (phone, iPad etc) so if you use these to play on you will feel 100% at home.

I can strongly recommend NYCCC - please check us out

• Vinman187
    12 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2020 9:52 AM

Hello, I sent a friend request. If you accept it and see me online invite for match or play. Most every day you will find me chasing the little white ball.

Fairways and greens,

Vinman187

• NavyVet1969
    5 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 8:15 AM

How do I join NYCCC ?

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 3:05 PM

• jjscotmanUK
    26 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 9:10 PM

Hi 

Very pleased you are interested in joining NYCCC - it’s a great club !

I’ve sent you a friend request and once you accept I’ll follow up with an invite to the club itself.

Looking forward to having you on board with us mate !

• jjscotmanUK
    26 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2020 9:19 AM

Hi NavyVet1969

Thanks for accepting my friend request.

I saw you online and tried to invite you for a game but you must have missed the invite.

I also tried to invite you to join us in NYCCC but I think you have to first of all leave your current country club before it can work.

The other alternative is for you to just leave your current club and then send a request to join NYCCC direct to our owner AussieMick11. 

He’s online very regularly so will accept your request quite quickly.

Hope to see you on the course soon !

• PAGES
RSS