Forums

Help › Forums

Re: waste of money

Tue, Mar 24 2020 9:21 AM (29 replies)
  • Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 4:00 AM

Just out of curiosity, why ask a question to the folks that have been playing this game as far back as 2014 and earlier, if you didn't really want the question answered?

Just looking to disagree with folks?

Again, just curious...

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 4:11 AM

Tony08888:

Just looking to disagree with folks?

Again, just curious...

And why keep entering these bracket?  Strangely he just won the second round of his latest one by a stroke! It must have been predetermined, probably as well using starter balls.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 5:08 AM

DodgyPutter:
    Strangely he just won the second round of his latest one by a stroke! It must have been predetermined, probably as well using starter balls.

Clearly, what happened is that WGT saw this thread and decided to allow him to win a round by one stroke. WGT is trying to throw him (and everyone else) off by allowing this to happen.

No doubt about. WGT is good. Devious bastards!  

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 5:37 AM

Robert1893:
    Clearly, what happened is that WGT saw this thread and decided to allow him to win a round by one stroke. WGT is trying to throw him (and everyone else) off by allowing this to happen.

No doubt about. WGT is good. Devious bastards!  

Lol I thought similar;  they've realised that he has them worked out and are paying him hush money in the form of narrow wins.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 6:36 AM

DodgyPutter:
    Lol I thought similar;  they've realised that he has them worked out and are paying him hush money in the form of narrow wins.

👍

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2020 7:40 PM

Having been in WGT over7 years ...

a. there were cheating issues and a bunch of players got kicked over it. I hope WGT still has that under control.

b. putting, putting, putting.

So some of the top players are WGT friends, and I have played them in match play and AS.  I can do better on irons in.  But they make the putts.

Tom.

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 5:42 AM

Hey downunderkid its not predetermined bud.  Its a little bit of luck with what winds you get and then it comes down to 2 things.  are you hitting your irons close? and are you making your putts?  thats it.  Not to be a jerk but these guys are right... you have no business in a tierless tourney.  You might get a lucky draw here and there but for the most part you stand no chance. 

Lets get a game sometime!

Josh

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 11:44 AM

lonniescott711:

downunderkid:

im currently running 2 in the st Andrews  Monthly with a score of 57 a couple under par lol

Not according to your score history you arent . According to your history you havent ever posted a 57 at any time on any course . So you must be looking at the wrong score .

You must have missed it Lonnie. He posted his 57 in the ST. Andrews monthly unlimited. Tthe leader shot 55. 

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 12:14 PM

borntobesting:

lonniescott711:

downunderkid:

im currently running 2 in the st Andrews  Monthly with a score of 57 a couple under par lol

Not according to your score history you arent . According to your history you havent ever posted a 57 at any time on any course . So you must be looking at the wrong score .

You must have missed it Lonnie. He posted his 57 in the ST. Andrews monthly unlimited. Tthe leader shot 55. 

Yeah I did . My mouse wheel has been acting up when scrolling . Its taking off like a jet but I finally got it back under control and working properly . WGT must be messing with my computer again . I could have sworn I saw one of the employees lurking in the bushes outside of my home lately . :-)

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 9:21 AM

I officially dub this thread out of hand as such it shall be locked. 

_CHAMPION 

RSS