Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CC Tournaments Problem

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 22 2020 8:05 AM (7 replies)
  • Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 2:14 PM

Is anyone else having trouble with CC tourneys? 

Went to our CC tourney page and had no tourneys showing today, so thinking folks were being a little lax in creating tourneys I was going to create a few. Tried Edge the tourney would not process and post, switched to Chrome had the same thing, So i reverted back to maxthon on my old computer and it said tourney created. However there are still no tourney's showing on the tourney page....wth

if i go to the game client and try to play a CC tourney i can briefly see them there, however the game client then crashes and displays "Unexpected Error"

What Gives???

On a side note isn't the "Unexpected Error" message just a bit redundant? Aren't all errors unexpected?   LOL

• LJPettit
    38 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 9:11 PM

Any word on when this "Unexpected Error" thing is going to be fixed?

Is it being worked on?

Any response would be nice.

Thank you.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 8:45 AM

I created two and it takes a bit for them to post. Do not click it twice.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 8:49 AM

DonCaron:
    Do not click it twice.

A very solid advice right here. LOL It might cost you a lot! Don't ask me how I know this.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 4:26 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

DonCaron:
    Do not click it twice.

A very solid advice right here. LOL It might cost you a lot! Don't ask me how I know this.

I know how, I did it myself

• Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 4:33 PM

DonCaron:

SimonTheBeetle:

DonCaron:
    Do not click it twice.

I know how, I did it myself

BTDT big time......LOL

But seriously the problem is not creating the tourneys as you say they will show up, it is playing them. What is the point of creating them if we keep getting the unexpected error message and the ensuing game client crash?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 7:18 PM

Woodie312:
    But seriously the problem is not creating the tourneys as you say they will show up, it is playing them. What is the point of creating them if we keep getting the unexpected error message and the ensuing game client crash?

I honestly do not have any problem with it, other than being slow to post. Seems like its been like this for a long time.

• Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2020 8:05 AM

I want to give a HUGE shout out and thanks to WGTchampion, all the folks at customer service, and the techs that helped us fix this problem. I was localized to only our Country Club and was caused by an internal tournament that got messed up somehow.

Thanks again guys and gals for all the help.

RSS