Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bug: Bonus Apparel Boxes are jacked

Wed, Feb 10 2021 11:28 PM (24 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 2:23 PM

kingiling:
    I have passed this info along to our Q/A team to investigate and work on a resolution for this. We appreciate you taking the time to message us with this issue and we hope to have it resolved for you soon.

Just a few quick comments on this:

1. I seriously doubt WGT even has a QA team, given their track record.
    2. QA teams don't fix problems... they test software and find problems.  Obviously that didn't work.  This problem escaped them, and we (the players) are the ones who found it and told them about it.
    3. The developers are going to be the ones to fix this.  WGT Member Services should have passed it along to the development team to fix.

tl;dr:  The chances of this getting fixed are next to zero.  But I, for one, appreciate your contacting them and trying.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 4:10 PM

SamSpayed:
    I seriously doubt WGT even has a QA team, given their track record.

I've been doubting this myself for a long time now. And fully agreed to what you said.

• AldeRonSwanson
    8 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2020 5:41 AM

This is kind of an old thread but I am having the exact same issue myself. Just sent them a service request.  Clearly they have not done anything about this.  I assume a lot more people are having this issue too but have just not reported it.  Hopefully reviving this thread will make a few others take notice.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2021 7:07 AM

AldeRonSwanson:

This is kind of an old thread but I am having the exact same issue myself. Just sent them a service request.  Clearly they have not done anything about this.  I assume a lot more people are having this issue too but have just not reported it.  Hopefully reviving this thread will make a few others take notice.

probably everyone is they just haven't caught it.  if don't open the boxes at same time it's easy to miss.

• LibTuhrdsSuk
    55 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 11:28 PM

The only thing the "engineers" at wgt will put priority on fixing are the glitches that might cost them money.  VERY poor customer service.

RSS