Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bug: Bonus Apparel Boxes are jacked

Wed, Feb 10 2021 11:28 PM (24 replies)
  • kingiling
    512 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 4:08 PM

Opened 1 silver box this week.  Same two things.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 4:52 PM

kingiling:

Another great stuff from WGT! You never get disappointed with these guys. LOL

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 2:11 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Another great stuff from WGT! You never get disappointed with these guys. LOL

Simon...no need to keep flogging the dead, mofo-ing horse.  I'm sure they're working on more pressing issues vs. what apparel we're being awarded in these stupid azz boxes.  I think I have more valuable stuff in the 20 or 30 boxes I moved and never opened in 1999 when I moved into my home.  :-)

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 6:50 AM

kingiling:

Any response yet from Wgt?

• kingiling
    512 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 3:19 PM

No Response, last response was send us screenshots, we can't reproduce.  Maybe time for a new ticket, but I have to imagine their development time is perfecting all the flash replacement platforms, not a few simple bonus boxes.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 3:33 PM

still happening. how hard is it to actually fix the randomizer.

• kingiling
    512 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 6:24 PM

Latest news from WGT:  "We are receiving similar reports and are currently investigating this issues."  So maybe its bubbling up a bit.

• 633kiki
    142 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 7:09 AM

kingiling:

Latest news from WGT:  "We are receiving similar reports and are currently investigating this issues."  So maybe its bubbling up a bit.

Two months later and still bubbling?

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 12:00 PM

yes. i checked a box that's been in my inbox. Same 2 pieces.

• kingiling
    512 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 12:35 PM

Filled out another ticket on June 8 after I got the June release and opened another silver box to the same apparel.

"Apparel in weekly bonus boxes is always the same. For silver boxes, I always get 10 for Top Golf Glove and 2 for SE shorts. Gold is the same two things plus 1 more item that I can’t recall from memory. I think I have used a lot of bonus boxes with this bug in effect because my Top Golf Glove is L9 with 561/1000. All my other top golf common apparel is 354,358,378, and 438 out of 500 in L8. So I’m estimating conservatively I have open 40-50 boxes where the apparel bonus has been those same two things. I’m sitting now on 18 silver boxes and 16 gold boxes in my inbox waiting since January for a fix. Is this issue addressed yet? As a possible workaround, any other box I get doesn’t have this issue. So could you by chance remove those boxes from my inbox and just gift me the equivalent in silver and gold boxes? Maybe that can be a temporary fix."

I was hoping they might jump on my workaround, but I got this in return:

"Thank you for your report. I have passed this info along to our Q/A team to investigate and work on a resolution for this. We appreciate you taking the time to message us with this issue and we hope to have it resolved for you soon.

Thank you for your patience.
    Sincerely,
    WGT Member Services"

RSS