Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Finding PCEA Players

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 22 2020 9:53 AM (4 replies)
  • Slimjim001
    1,023 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 4:56 AM

I am an early bird exclusive PCEA player and I am pleased with some of the new options they have recently incorporated, including Match and Stroke multi-plyer games however, the pool of PCEA only players at this time is small which makes it hard to get a multi-player going. I was thinking that as we "early birds" wait for the big switchover this fall, that it might be nice to develop a pool of friends now who are also exclusively PCEA and who might like to play multi-player games without having to do the coin thing. If that rings your chimes, send me a friends request and maybe we can stir some action.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 5:53 AM

I will make the jump once the flash is shut down

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 6:05 AM

Slimjim001, you can also invite Mobile players into these game formats from the PCEA version. WGT has said that at some point these game formats will “eventually” also be added to the Mobile platform. Hopefully at that point it helps to generate a larger pool of available participants. 

• DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2020 6:36 AM

As of this time, flash and PCEA players can invite and play cross platform in the "4 man" stroke play format.

The original mobile platform, is still the odd man out though, but I dont really know that for sure, as I can not play on mobile. These old eyes cant see shyte on a screen that small!!

• BigJack9980
    28 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2020 9:53 AM

Hi gang

Why will my pc not host mobile players it did before the update on Feb13th now it will not. I can setup a game full of Pc players but no one in a mobile platform. I get a cross platform error message. Any one else getting this? I can not get anyone at WGT to answer my questions?

RSS