Re: Cant find a game

Wed, Feb 12 2020 9:58 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 6:54 AM

MarchieB:

Kenher01:
    Flash can invite NV (New Version) to MP, Stroke but NV can't invite Flash as an Error will pop up.

Ken, do you know if that also means that Mobile players can be invited by a Flash player?

Hi MarchieB,

We gave that a try/test but the Flash player was unable to invite the "true" Mobile player (on their Mobile device)

Ken

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 3:37 PM

Kenher01:

pmm711:

MarchieB:
    They can even play on mobile as long as they are invited by a player playing on the PCEA.  

Are you saying cross-platform works?  Wow!  Or, are you saying PCEA --->Mobile cross-platform works?  I don't think Flash--->Mobile or Flash--->PCEA works.

Hi Paul,

Flash can invite NV (New Version) to MP, Stroke but NV can't invite Flash as an Error will pop up

Ken

Ken,  But in order for this to work I have to first be "green" on the Flash version, correct?  Then I can close down Flash while green and logon to NV then someone in Flash can invite me.  I see no place where I can go green on NV if red or hidden in Flash.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 6:20 PM

Hi Paul,

Correct Paul, you have to be "Green" on Flash first, When you get the Invite is coming through & before you accept it close out Flash Browser but the funny thing is I've been Grey & still got an Invite on NV but only from Friends once they type my name

Ken

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 7:12 PM

Hi Paul,

There is a way to "Go Green" on NV, set up Putting Practice & ...

Saves you having to open your Browser to go Green & if you forget to close Browser stops you getting the error.

That Visible option is there in all game formats on NV once a game has started

Ken

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 9:58 PM

T

Kenher01:

Hi Paul,

There is a way to "Go Green" on NV, set up Putting Practice & ...

Saves you having to open your Browser to go Green & if you forget to close Browser stops you getting the error.

That Visible option is there in all game formats on NV once a game has started

Ken

Cool...Thank You very much Ken!

• PAGES
RSS