Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Playing the "non flash player game".

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 18 2020 12:15 PM (5 replies)
  • morrison6
    34 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 6:36 AM

I normally play the flash player version which finishes at the end of this year, I play on a laptop, and recently tried the "non flash" game, it takes a bit of getting used to, especially the putting, but all in all I think this version is EXCELLENT, it`s a BIG thumbs up from me.. Thanks WGT/Top Golf!!

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 4:11 PM

It's a flippen arcade level cartoon is what it is ... no thanks WGT/Top Golf ...

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 10:05 PM

donsprintr:

It's a flippen arcade level cartoon is what it is ... no thanks WGT/Top Golf ...

Yep.

It's why I avoid mobile unless I need it for CDP bonus.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 11:53 AM

donsprintr:

Not sure as to what you`re playing but the stroke play single play is just fine . It looks and plays just like the flash version of the game . The putting plays a little different the breaks are more pronounced but otherwise its coming along great . 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 12:35 PM

donsprintr:

So, we'll put you down as "undecided." 

• morrison6
    34 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 12:15 PM

lonniescott711:

donsprintr:

Not sure as to what you`re playing but the stroke play single play is just fine . It looks and plays just like the flash version of the game . The putting plays a little different the breaks are more pronounced but otherwise its coming along great . 

I think the meter is steadier than the flash version which is a help (to me, at least) I`m playing on  a laptop, the putting is a bit tricky at times (naturally) but I belleve it IS accurate, all In all, I like it a lot...Still a thumbs up from me!

RSS