Help › Forums

Re: Bad Moon Rising Country Club Invitation

Tue, Mar 3 2020 4:50 AM (4 replies)
  • BGB666
    2,980 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 10:10 AM

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Bad Moon Rising

We are looking for some dedicated Members who may be interested in joining our Country Club.

1. We ask that you use your "Daily Pass" for Club points on your "1st" game played for each new Day.

2.  Interact with the members in the different types of Formatted Games for either "Mobile" or "PC Players"

3.  "Club Clash Events" are not mandatory but we do ask for participation in Club Made Tournaments.

4.  Accept Friend Requests from the Members.

5.  "Please Read " the Club Forum Daily or as often as you can for Club Information and for any questions you may have that we can help you with.

This an Open Invitation for Masters and above

If you’re interested send me a Friend request @

BGB666 on WGT  Players

Thanks

Brian

Image may contain: outdoor, possible text that says 'Bad Moon Rising Country Club Friends Welcome!'

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 7:04 PM

I am an owner myself. I love the name of your club

• GregHodges
    4,156 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2020 7:35 AM

I am a director at Bad Moon Rising. We don't want to be the biggest CC in WGT but we want to be the best. We even have a slogan "Best Damn Club Period". We always have many CC tournaments to choose from. Unlimited, single play and most are free to enter but we also have small money tournaments. Please give us a try.

We have very few restrictions. Use your daily pass on CC tournaments. Even though it is not required to play the class we strongly recommend it. Join us in the forum. Make friends and have fun. I'll bring the beer.

Greg

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2020 1:17 PM

GregHodges:

I am a director at Bad Moon Rising. We don't want to be the biggest CC in WGT but we want to be the best. We even have a slogan "Best Damn Club Period". We always have many CC tournaments to choose from. Unlimited, single play and most are free to enter but we also have small money tournaments. Please give us a try.

We have very few restrictions. Use your daily pass on CC tournaments. Even though it is not required to play the class we strongly recommend it. Join us in the forum. Make friends and have fun. I'll bring the beer.

Greg

Hi Greg, are you guys Mobile or PC?

• fadduh
    4,112 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2020 4:50 AM

bump

RSS