Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Weird pop up msg

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 30 2020 8:01 AM (3 replies)
  • Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 11:11 PM
    Im trying to access the CC tournament page but keep getting the message “ a read lock may not be acquired with the write lock held in this mode “ Has anyone had this before ? I can’t get it to go.. so unable to play tourneys
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2020 3:44 AM

What browser are you using? It sounds like you have something activated your browser that won't let you access the CC tournament page. A couple of things to try.

First the most obvious thing is try a different browser.

Second type http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx directly into your browser address bar. That will take you directly to the game client page and try to go to your CC tournaments that way.

Third look at all your browser settings to see if you have a setting resembling the message you are getting activated and if so deactivate it.

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2020 6:02 AM
    borntobesting:

What browser are you using? It sounds like you have something activated your browser that won't let you access the CC tournament page. A couple of things to try.

First the most obvious thing is try a different browser.

Second type http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx directly into your browser address bar. That will take you directly to the game client page and try to go to your CC tournaments that way.

Third look at all your browser settings to see if you have a setting resembling the message you are getting activated and if so deactivate it.

Thanks but it’s not a problem of mine but everyone in the CC has the same issue
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2020 8:01 AM

Is your CC picture showing up as it should? I had forgotten this . About a year ago we’re had a similar problem and our CC picture was garbled. Our owner had changed the CC picture and the file of the pic he used was corrupted and it caused problems. He put up a different pic and the problem went away.

RSS