Help › Forums

Re: Knuckheads CC is Live!

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 24 2020 2:02 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Knuckwood
    442 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 8:32 PM

Looking to develop a Group of Canadian golf fanatics that enjoy an active Club Owner that is willing to listen and share the wealth. Will be donating towards weekly coin games to help those out that have limited budgets and know how to win. Talking about the grey hairs that seem to enjoy the best part of this game! Looking forward to new members.

Knuckheads CC

• Knuckwood
    442 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2020 1:30 PM

Looking for CC members that can appreciate help with coins to buy CC passes. Starts there, goes to tons of tourneys to practice up and average down. On our way to Level 3 soon!

• Knuckwood
    442 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 6:34 PM

Do not need to be a Canuck! Join a CC with some guys that play golf with wool socks! Only 8 more weeks and the snow should be gone enough to kick our golf addiction!

• Knuckwood
    442 Posts
    Sat, Feb 29 2020 9:24 PM

Alright, starting to get some members! Good stuff, several thousand credits available for CC tournaments, and also throwing in weekly free passes. Yeah, you heard right, gifts and credits for prizes for CC members to play! Join up! Knuckheads CC

• Knuckwood
    442 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2020 6:28 AM

We are up to 14 members and just made it to Level 6! All countries are invited, just got to get used of being called a Knuckhead. Still supporting CC members with weekly Club Passes so that they can play a few extra games in Turf Warfs, and providing 500 Credit prizes for our club tourneys. If you are retired, or laid off, and you need to earn a few extra credits so you can get your daily fix of WGT, join our CC. I will continue to support as long as I can, not sure where all this virus stuff is going, hate to see it lock out the world from staying alive without WGT..

• Knuckwood
    442 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2020 4:50 PM

Alright! Things are shaking! Picking up some active players and we are playing hard! Our little group is threatening in the Turf War and Clashes, cranking the dial to hit the 20M mark and winning more than losing! Calling for hard core players to join our CC! I take care of the members. They will tell you themselves how I do that. If you play against a Knuckhead, feel free to quiz 'em about our Team. Ladies are welcome to join! Be the first!

• Knuckwood
    442 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 9:09 PM

Hot Discussion! The veteran members that have joined the Knuckheads CC are full of compliments! After playing with many other CCs, some small, many big ones, all are telling me this is the real thing. I am posting a dozen tournaments at all times, 3 days 6 days 9 days 12 days, Easy courses to lower your average, 3 Pars to keep the Recruits busy AND work on their game. So, this is the CC to join! We ranked 102nd in the Last Clash, That means something to those that matter. If you are a big hitter and you want to change to a better CC and enjoy tons of benefits, give us a try! You will not regret it! Cheers!

Snow has melted, we are also playing RT golf!!!!!!!

• pjsbush74
    358 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2020 12:59 AM

Great club competitive lots of tournaments and prizes up for grabs we hold our own and are competitive and owner is great and very helpfull give us a try you wint be dissapointed

• Knuckwood
    442 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 9:21 PM

Thanks for the support Champ! Heck of a coaching job, getting a solid placement in top 100 Clash by less than 20 members is just priceless!

We are treating our CC members to become Champs! Need Champs to help us out, got a good groove, got a good attitude, and we all love to play as hard as we can! Looking for more help!

We are open to all countries! Doors are wide open, come in and look around if you want to, even better, Friend me.

Knuckwood

of the Knuckheads CC

• Knuckwood
    442 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 4:32 PM

All good things must evolve. The Knuckheads have been asked to merge with a Level 19 CC. The new gang of 22 will be out there, competing with the best. Top 50 in Clashes and Top 100 in Turf Wars is the new objective. Thanks for the support.

• PAGES
RSS