Help › Forums

Re: 1st Post 2ndSwinger

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 28 2020 4:36 PM (4 replies)
  • 2ndSwinger
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2020 5:49 AM
    Learning Curve

Ive spent a lot of time in my life and career working with "Learming Curves" and have to say I have never worked with a learning curve that was so damn much fun! In all honesty...I play real golf with a USGA Registered 3 handicap  To put it mildly, I've had a lot of help from a few real good players that pushed me into this WGT thing to begin with. From their Tips n' Tricks, their do's and dont's, I'm learning the course management of this crazy game as I would and do my real game! Funny how that works! LOL

WGT isn't "rocket science" to play, its a video game, But is sure is an "addictive drain" on my wallet,,,as is my real game!

Thank you ALL for your contributions to my ever grasping mind of knowledge and ever improving WGT golf experience!

2ndSwing_rs

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2020 6:02 PM

Your doing really good. You just started this month and thats awesome.

Keep it Up. Notes are important in this game, same as a real course.

Don

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 1:35 PM

2ndSwinger:
    addictive drain" on my wallet

Might not have to be, if you have access to credit videos you can collect 150 per day, that’s 1050 a week, should keep you in a few sleeves.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 4:26 PM

andwhy67:

2ndSwinger:
    addictive drain" on my wallet

Might not have to be, if you have access to credit videos you can collect 150 per day, that’s 1050 a week, should keep you in a few sleeves.

I don’t understand why people on here do not recommend the surveys more. Just do the 126C ones for 630 (capped) a day easily. Those surveys have guaranteed payouts. The only trick is to disqualify yourself from the longer surveys (15-20 minutes) and the site will reroute you to shorter ones (<10 minutes). It shouldn’t take you more than an hour to collect 630. This is far more superior than watching daily videos. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2020 4:36 PM

2ndSwinger:
    I'm learning the course management of this crazy game as I would and do my real game

If you think and play this game as you do in real life you will get a tremendous amount of enjoyment-it plays just like the real thing. Sometimes shots don't make sense but any time you start thinking that, think about that perfect 8i you hit IRL that found a trap and you don't know why. LOL

On the RL thing, I'm beginning to think WGT is very much in tune with the RL game. I watched the first 3 rounds of the Farmers this weekend and I bet I saw easily 20+ putts that either did a slo-mo lip out or stopped on the edge of the cup. Tiger did it 4 times the first day!

And guess what? I've had more putts stop on the edge in the past 3 days than I have had in the past year!! WTF is up with that?  LOL, I swear WGT is tuning this game to RL all the time.  ;-)

RSS