Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tournaments

Tue, Jan 21 2020 5:18 AM (5 replies)
  • metfanjim
    40 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 3:06 AM

I am playing a tourney titled Tour masters and below but there are 2 Legends playing in it.  Will they get payouts if they win?

• LLLlloyd88
    175 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 4:04 AM

I'm sure they were Tour Masters when they entered the tournament and just recently advanced to Legend. Yes they will get there payout.

• metfanjim
    40 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 4:21 PM

Possibly, but unlikely.  They both had scores of par or over par in the first round.  Who knows?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 5:41 PM

metfanjim:

Possibly, but unlikely.  They both had scores of par or over par in the first round.  Who knows?

If you are talking about the 5's, 4's and 3's. Yes they have Legends for a while.

When the tournament was made, Tier probably was not unchecked. You can see by this picture what tiers were selected, if not all.

Look at where it say tier( This is from my club)

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 6:56 PM

metfanjim:

I am playing a tourney titled Tour masters and below but there are 2 Legends playing in it.  Will they get payouts if they win?

metfanjim, as this is a tournament in your CC your best bet is to contact your CC's Owner or a Director.

There are really only two possible answers as to why a Legend is in a TM or Below CC Tourney as pointed out in above responses. The players in question either tiered up after beginning the tournament or it was not setup correctly and allowed them to enter despite not meeting the criteria.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 5:18 AM

MarchieB:
    There are really only two possible answers as to why a Legend is in a TM or Below CC Tourney as pointed out in above responses. The players in question either tiered up after beginning the tournament or it was not setup correctly and allowed them to enter despite not meeting the criteria.

Exactly.

I looked at those two Legends and they have both been Legends for a while. 1 into November. The other one at least into December last year.

Its just a mistake setting it up. I have done it myself.

RSS