Re: Come Join The Danny Noonan Misfits

Tue, Jun 9 2020 12:00 PM (38 replies)
  • dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 3:57 PM

• WayneNCalif
    194 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 3:59 PM
    I could not agree with you more. It is a great club with FUN as the main focus
  • WayneNCalif
    194 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 4:10 PM
    And for the record: this is not the best forum to have this discussion but I’ve been blocked from having this discussion in private on Discord. So let me apologize to any group members who are offended, that was not my intention. I would have preferred having a discussion in private.
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2020 12:53 PM

WayneNCalif:
    FYI: I don’t even know how to see my status or Change it.

If you are in a browser then click on 'My Profile' at the top of the page and it will take you to your own profile page.

Underneath your profile pic is says 'STATUS', and to the right of that it shows whatever message you have set as your profile status. At the bottom right of that box click on 'Edit' to change it.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2020 1:08 PM

WayneNCalif:
    Why I decide to leave clubs had nothing to do with the FACT that YOU kicked me without a private conversation where we could have simply fixed the issue with using passes and continued to enjoy this GAME.. I loved the group and the guys. Your club offers what many, I have tried do not. I continue to enjoy conversations in any club I join and too many only use this forum ONLY which does not work for me. So in most cases I I went looking for a club that was a better fit. Please stop advocating other reasons, because it very unfair to me.. Why you choose to suggest my leaving clubs somehow portrays me in a negative way is confusing. You kicked me because you decided I was not using passes. I explained that my Understanding was to play my passes when I could and I chose to wait for the next clash and or turf war. But before that happened you kicked me out of the club. I have absolutely no reason to hold onto my passes, and would gladly have played them if you would’ve sent me a note telling me that I need to. But you did not. Why would I hold onto passes? ............................ Is there a possibility that you got upset because I complained when you decided to bring politics into the chat room and I suggested a different room should be created for that? ....................: But it is what it is, this is just a game, considering what all of us are going through right now I have much more important matters to deal with. I wish you and everybody that is a member of your club the best of luck, and wish you all well.

I'm not going to air any laundry, this isn't the place.   it's over, move on,   you're in a damn good club now, with a really Gr8 owner.    Close your eyes, count to 100, when you open them look at where you landed, and don't look back.  Enjoy those people there,  it will be a great ride.   Again good luck

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2020 1:14 PM

FYI, to anyone who may be reading this, the conversation, that he is referring to, was about the virus, and how the different countries governments were fighting it.   There was no mention of politics!   As the saying goes, politics and religion........... so those topics are forbidden in our chat. 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2020 2:11 PM

• RickinWaSt
    2,069 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2020 9:09 AM

Good Day...

I'm seeking a new CC. My current CC, while ok, simply isn't a good fit for what I'm looking for in a CC. Briefly, that would be: (1) Lots of interaction among members in the forum. (2) Members who initiate and invite new members to play often. (3) Sharing experience, knowledge, and tips for (In my case) moving up to Master. 

Let's have a conversation (Friend me.) to continue this matter.

Thanks!

~ RickinWaSt ~

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2020 12:00 PM

RSS