Tue, Jun 9 2020 12:00 PM (38 replies)
  • WayneNCalif
    194 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 2:42 AM
    Yes — EVERYONE deserves a 2nd chance ... and that means EVERYONE
  • gtorrealba
    51 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 3:13 PM

Level 65 Master looking for a new Country Club. Would be great to join the Misfits. Mobile player 'gtorrealba' who plays on Pacific Standard Time. Would be totally down to join group chat as well - sounds fun. 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 8:27 AM

• WayneNCalif
    194 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 8:34 AM
    And remember EVERYONE, according to the Owner, gets a 2nd chance ...
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 1:54 PM

WayneNCalif:

We give second chances to everyone, that deserves it. Maybe you should be asking yourself, why it is that you have been in so many clubs in the last few months, and haven't gone back to anyone of them ? You've been in 3 clubs now in the last 3 days.  Again I'll tell you good luck,!   

• WayneNCalif
    194 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 3:32 PM
    Why I decide to leave clubs had nothing to do with the FACT that YOU kicked me without a private conversation where we could have simply fixed the issue with using passes and continued to enjoy this GAME.. I loved the group and the guys. Your club offers what many, I have tried do not. I continue to enjoy conversations in any club I join and too many only use this forum ONLY which does not work for me. So in most cases I I went looking for a club that was a better fit. Please stop advocating other reasons, because it very unfair to me.. Why you choose to suggest my leaving clubs somehow portrays me in a negative way is confusing. You kicked me because you decided I was not using passes. I explained that my Understanding was to play my passes when I could and I chose to wait for the next clash and or turf war. But before that happened you kicked me out of the club. I have absolutely no reason to hold onto my passes, and would gladly have played them if you would’ve sent me a note telling me that I need to. But you did not. Why would I hold onto passes? ............................ Is there a possibility that you got upset because I complained when you decided to bring politics into the chat room and I suggested a different room should be created for that? ....................: But it is what it is, this is just a game, considering what all of us are going through right now I have much more important matters to deal with. I wish you and everybody that is a member of your club the best of luck, and wish you all well.
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 3:38 PM

Luckystar5:

WayneNCalif:

We give second chances to everyone, that deserves it. Maybe you should be asking yourself, why it is that you have been in so many clubs in the last few months, and haven't gone back to anyone of them ? You've been in 3 clubs now in the last 3 days.  Again I'll tell you good luck,!   

And maybe, just maybe consider changing your status message. "Bored" is not an encouragement for any club to welcome you. 

Just a thought.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 3:41 PM

• WayneNCalif
    194 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 3:51 PM
    Look.. I’m not a villain.. it’s a Game, it’s a great way to get away from this nightmare ALL OF US are dealing with... and I love the club. It fit perfectly with what I enjoy and have been looking for. I can’t stand this forum as the communication apparatus when in a club.. I don’t think it is nearly as affective FOR ME as a chat app is when many members participate. This club had that, many I’ve tried do not.. So I chose to leave.. it really is that simple... FYI: I don’t even know how to see my status or Change it.
  • WayneNCalif
    194 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 3:57 PM
    Please tell me why I do not DESERVE a 2nd chance ? Like I’ve stated numerous times, I would gladly had used passes .. I have NO reason not to but I decided using them in a clash or turf was was a better use to help the club than Just in H2H matches.. and easily could have changed...
RSS