Forums

Help › Forums

Re: THE FUTURE OF SURVEYS FOR CREDITS

Sat, Jan 11 2020 10:32 AM (2 replies)
  • 382bob
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 8:51 AM

Just a small point, but for those who attempt to do surveys for credits, just wondering when the new version of whatever this game becomes, which version of the surveys WGT will choose. Currently on the PC side, if you attempt a survey and fail, at least you get 5 credits for your time. That is not the case on the mobile side. Either you complete the survey and get the full value of the survey's credits or you've just wasted your time. Since from what I've seen so far, the new version seems to be trending towards the mobile side. For me with the odds of actually completing a survey being small, I guess in the end, I'll just be watching a bunch of videos to get my 150 daily free credits.

Bob

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 9:55 AM

While I haven't done surveys on the mobile for quite some time, I used to routinely get 5 credits for ones that I was disqualified on. This afternoon, I'm going to check it out again.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 10:32 AM

Mostly you do still get the 5 credits if you can’t proceed with the survey on mobile , it is only occasionally that you get nothing

RSS