Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS "BOT" SCORING HISTORY??

Fri, Mar 4 2022 10:13 AM (33 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 2:26 PM

Mythanatos:

Richdaman:
    So later on last night, I stayed in the Casablanca room and could only get opponents with shady histories and stats. And have come up with a theory. WGT seeds the challenges with players that they have created. They are real people but are working for WGT in a "goon squad" kind of way.  WGT knows how long you play a room and if they think it's been too long, they'll alert the Goon Squad and one (or many) of their "members" will start playing, creating situations like an unplayable but very short putt, false yardage displaying for clubs, or even a misplaced cart path.  They do this to discourage you so you'll move to a room higher up where more of the Goon Squad is there waiting to defeat you.  You lose coins rapidly and will be forced to purchase more.  It's a money game in favor of WGT.

This is really good

• Young46
    1,292 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 5:55 PM

MGB01:

clearly its a hack program that is running to gain xp............if wgt cant see that then they are more stupid than i thought...

Quick way that multi's use to level their accounts. They setup a macro program that basically just plays the game while they are away. Not sure if it's technically illegal according to the T&C's though.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 12:13 PM

Finally found enough time to delve into this.

Couple of thoughts. Person must be premier or whatever the thing is that gives passes. Well that is assuming it's CC Points, which sounds like it is based on stated level. 

It would be an incredibly easy bot to write. Just one shot to prepare. On tee - turn around and fire. Rinse and repeat as needed. Especially easy on a CC Custom course. Hmm, just gave that a thought. Wouldn't Bo5 make for the max points?

• kw0029
    152 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2022 10:13 AM

JDGHOST:
    EITHER WAY I CALL SHENANIGANS!! LOL

I agree JD ... SHENANIGANS!

I just played someone who, in one day, recorded 26 9 and 18 hole round scores. 10 of the rounds were a score of 90 in a 9 hole tournament with "Waterboy" in the title. I don't see the advantage, but it is clearly against the spirit of fair play. There must be some advantage for the player to do this, I don't know what it is, but WGT should ban the player.

RSS