Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tee location in CC tournament

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 8 2020 12:52 PM (5 replies)
  • Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 9:24 AM

I created my own club (almost level 3) for just a little while til I find the kind of club I want to join again.

I have 2 questions

I want to get it up to level 4 so I get free shot pal.  If I do, then I join another CC, if I go back to my own club, will I lose all the XP in the club and go back to level 1?

Hope I worded that right :-)

Also , I try to create easy club tournaments so I can breeze thru them fast for XP

I can select low wind,  green speed and hole location ;but why can't I select the Tee location?

Every club I've been in has had some red Tee tournaments

Thanks guys,

Max

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 10:28 AM

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 10:44 AM

A member may leave a CC, and he'll find his CC XPs restored when he returns to the same CC. The CC loses no XPs and no level from leaving members.

An owner may only leave his CC by deleting it - there won't be anything to come back to. A new CC will of course start from 0 XPs and L1.

Tee selection - I'm guessing - may be bound to a certain CC level. ?perhaps L4?

It may be good for quick XPs or easy average progression, but it's negative for the competition. Higher tiers, released from their back tees, gain the shorter tracks as an advantage over the lower tiers, given their - usually - better clubs.

Also, ask yourself how much speed you might gain - are a few minutes per nine holes worth it?

• borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 10:53 AM

alosso:
    An owner may only leave his CC by deleting it - there won't be anything to come back to. A new CC will of course start from 0 XPs and L1.

That is not entirely true. The owner can transfer ownership of his club to another member and then be free to leave the club, 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 10:54 AM

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 12:52 PM

Firstmrmax, Yes you can change the tee locations. i believe they are classified as Easy, Medium, Default, Hard, and Difficult. I believe that Default places each individual player on the tee based on their tier level. Not sure which platform or where you are creating your tournaments but it should be clearly visible on the Mobile/Early Access and will be under the Advanced "Conditions" on the page from this site.

borntobesting:
    The owner can transfer ownership of his club to another member and then be free to leave the club,

The only issue in this instance is that the OP is the only person in his club and has no one to transfer it to.

RSS