Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How do I find accounts listed under my email?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 8 2020 9:16 AM (2 replies)
  • Willie1921
    9 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 6:37 AM

My account was closed after I was told I have multiple accounts, but I don't have multiple accounts. I sent a reply to WGT and they didn't give any feedback other than I had multiple accounts. Is there anyplace I can find what other accounts exist for my email? Is there a way to find out how those accounts were created or where they were created?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 8:35 AM

• Willie1921
    9 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 9:16 AM

I answered to Don on another post, and again, thank you very much for your help, but I will post here in case anybody else has a comment.

I did the search on Willie, on Willie at Hack level (I doubt I played more than a half dozen rounds when I first joined in 2013; and never joined a CC), on Willie at Amateur level, on Willie at Hack and Amateur in US, and in Pennsylvania. I just couldn't find anything that set off a bell. I guess I can live with not playing WGT anymore, but spending $100, which is a good bit to me, and only getting to use the 'equipment' for a little over two weeks is fairly irritating.

But thanks again to Don. At least I got some feedback and some ideas to try to understand what's going on.

RSS