Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Speed Golf Tournament

Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:42 AM (4 replies)
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2009 5:21 AM

How about a tourney where you only have 20 seconds to play all shots except for the putts.Putts would be allowed an additional 10 seconds(30 seconds).

Is there anyway this could be done without the honor system?

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2009 9:58 AM

Not a bad idea, but that would be pretty hard to implement for WGT, considering all multiplayer games give each player 90 seconds and to change the entire multiplayer system seems tough ... maybe you could start a community tournament for it?

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2009 3:15 PM

Thats where the honor system remark comes into play.It would be hard to do for someone like me.We have to have some way to maintain order.

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2009 6:23 PM

swing meter lag could mess with the 20 seconds...yet a quick chat note and the honor system would take care of that

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2009 2:42 AM

Thats a good idea Jeff. I posed this question just to get some help and ideas with the speed tourney.I personally do not have the time to run it myself so if anyone sees this and wants to try to get one going  it would be fine with me.Hopefully I would be invited to play though.lol.I really think it would be a different challenge,something to change it up a little.

Larry

RSS