Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Thank You Scottish Bravehearts

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 8 2020 6:39 AM (3 replies)
  • Bjay6759
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 4:33 AM

Just wanted to say thank you to my new club members. I was recently admitted to the hospital with heart and lung issues. After 3 weeks of treatments and pain. I returned home and tried to relax with some World Of Golf and my new club,Scottish Bravehearts. To my surprise I was removed without any explanation. Never noticed anything in club rules that stated how many rounds you must play to stay an active member. At the very least,a reason would have been nice.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 3:28 PM

• JACOBITE12
    4,756 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 12:09 PM

Hello BJay. I am Al the owner of the Scottish Bravhearts CC. Can you please tell me when you joined the bravehearts CC. I want o check what you are saying. I am very sorry but I do not recall your name as being a member of the club previously.

If I did remove you I am very sorry. I certainly had no idea about your circumstances. I sincerely hope you are now doing much better and on the way to a full recovery.

I do expect all the clubs members to be active and contribute points to the club. I do ask members who know they wont be active to contact me and let me know. In which case I o not remove them. And give them a good chance for a break and to comeback.

I have accepted your request to rejoin us. And I hope you enjoy it here with us.

Very Sorry

Al

• Bjay6759
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 6:39 AM

Joined on 11/24/2019, Went in the hospital on 12/16/2019. Thank You for your quick reply and allowing me re entry back into the CC.

RSS