Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Effects given to the ball

Fri, Jan 10 2020 8:20 PM (7 replies)
  • bsnaturesport
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 10:38 PM

Good day, I am a new player,  2 weeks, can someone help on the effects given to the ball, on the right bottom corner, 

Does it do anything when we use the normal ball and clubs provided ?

Thx in advance for your answers 

Bs

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 1:36 PM

bsnaturesport:

Good day, I am a new player,  2 weeks, can someone help on the effects given to the ball, on the right bottom corner, 

Bs

No actual gameplay enhancements, just a puff of snowflakes if you have a snowflake ball, just a gimmick for the kids to enjoy during their milk break.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 4:09 AM

bsnaturesport:

Bs

It does not affect your game play. All it does is add a visual effect to the ball when in the air. Some of the effects are useful as it will help you understand the ball flight in the air/wind to give you a better understanding of how the wind will push the ball left or right. However, some of the other effects, like the snowflake, do nothing but give eye candy to the kiddos. 

• bsnaturesport
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 1:04 PM

Thx for the precision Andy

• bsnaturesport
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 1:05 PM

Thx for the precision Dave

• bsnaturesport
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 1:25 PM

And_why did I assume your name is Andy ...!?😉

An advise maybe please,  I only play on a Android tablet,  is there a better way to play ?  hitting the screen for the shot is a bit tricky to be regular ...

Le drapeau français , pour l'estétique ? 😉

I saw some of your records,  impressive !

does it take long time fo earn better clubs ? Or is it only by buying  ?

Thx in advance for your extra precisions

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 1:20 AM

bsnaturesport:

And_why did I assume your name is Andy ...!?😉

An advise maybe please,  I only play on a Android tablet,  is there a better way to play ?  hitting the screen for the shot is a bit tricky to be regular ...

Le drapeau français , pour l'estétique ? 😉

I saw some of your records,  impressive !

does it take long time fo earn better clubs ? Or is it only by buying  ?

Thx in advance for your extra precisions

Well I play on an iPad, an original P.C player but since the iOS update I can now use a bluetooth mouse as opposed to using my finger, maybe on Android you need to look at your settings, with a mouse it’s easier to hit nearer the ‘ding’.

Still can’t putt tho!

As for your question, yes a French flag but I’m English, an expat as we’re called.

Now with the credits I’m not sure but you might be able to obtain 150 a day just by watching the 2 credit videos. If you can, that would amount to 1050 a week, I’m not sure how you watch on an android device, someone will be along shortly to help!

• bsnaturesport
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2020 8:20 PM

Thx for your time and all the answers ! 

On my tablet, I actually can't watch the videos for credit .. 🤔, only once every 2/3 days it works. I will be patient...

Also an expat, French in Kenya at the moment, 

Bonjour à la France ! 

RSS