Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 11:01 AM

[

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 11:43 AM

JUST A QUICK UPDATE

WAITING FOR TEAMS CAPTAINS 13 TEAMS IN AND ONLY A WEEK TO GO,GET THEM ASAP PLEASE YOU KNOW WHAT IM LIKE FOR TIMELINES THIS COMP WILL MOVE ON LOL,

i have been asked about airshots and which holes they will be used on,

they will be off the handicap chart for the course we are playing its the only guide i have to go from,

when you play the game go onto scorecard and there is an option at the bottom par/handicap click on handicap and all holes are based form hardest to lowest.

ie congressinal holes 4 and 15

they will only be used on the matchplay format

hope that clears it up 

finny

ps nigel has put the knockout stages in to courses/fixtures so if you get through you can see who you might be playing if you get through

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 2:33 AM

QUICK UPDATE

WE STILL HAVE 8 TEAMS TO COME IN AND 4 DAYS LEFT TO THE START OF THE COMP,

BLACK DIAMOND

TBR TITANS

FAIRWAYS C

BROOKLINE

TRANS SPARTANS

DEW DUCK INN

TRANS BANDITS

GOLFOS UNIDOS

CAPTAINS GET YOUR FINGERS OUT AND SEND THEM OVER TO ME PRONTO

• BirdieLady9
    2,454 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 7:40 PM

OK....dumb duck here maybe....what # are you looking for ?  If you mean the order they play in....we sent the lineup with their # that was given to us....was assuming the order we sent the lineup was the order they would play ?  Enlighten me please ?

Patti :)

• WUISENRIKE
    1,237 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2020 8:26 AM
    I have already sent it to you friend
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2020 10:59 AM

BirdieLady9:

OK....dumb duck here maybe....what # are you looking for ?  If you mean the order they play in....we sent the lineup with their # that was given to us....was assuming the order we sent the lineup was the order they would play ?  Enlighten me please ?

Patti :)

no sorry patti confusion

you dont need to put a # by their names just number and name sorry it will get easier believe me lol

i will post them in the order you send me ok

paul

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2020 1:20 PM

Finny

Are the fixtures still getting posted on a Saturday m8?

Paul

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2020 5:07 PM

PAULFINN52:

i have been asked about airshots and which holes they will be used on,

they will be off the handicap chart for the course we are playing its the only guide i have to go from,

when you play the game go onto scorecard and there is an option at the bottom par/handicap click on handicap and all holes are based form hardest to lowest.

ie congressinal holes 4 and 15

they will only be used on the matchplay format

hope that clears it up 

finny

Hi everyone.

To make it a bit easier I have added the relevant air shots holes to the 'Fixtures/Results' page of the spreadsheets, linked on the first page of this thread.

As Finny said it's only for match play rounds, and the holes will be different depending upon which course is being used but they are all drawn from the handicap section of the relevant course scorecards.

Look for something like this (ringed):

Cheers, and good luck to everyone playing when this kicks off in a few days.

Nigel.

• jacktrade51
    10,896 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2020 6:40 PM

Black Diamond GC list for round 1 are in through email.

Since both Paul and Dot are on friends list, I can do it either way.  Some guidance on which you prefer.

Tom.

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Fri, Feb 28 2020 12:25 AM

jacktrade51:

Black Diamond GC list for round 1 are in through email.

Since both Paul and Dot are on friends list, I can do it either way.  Some guidance on which you prefer.

Tom.

dots posting the lineups so he will be the main contact for that but send to me as well just in case ok.

TEAMS WILL BE POSTED SATURDAY AFTERNOON READY TO START SUNDAY,PLEASE DO NOT PLAY YOUR MATCH ON SATURDAY IT WILL NOT COUNT.

JUST WAITING FOR A COUPLE OF TEAMS 

thx nigel for that may feel your post will get lost as we go on but its always on the results page.

RSS