Help › Forums

Re: Gambling

Tue, May 21 2024 12:56 AM (111 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,535 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 7:56 AM

tramilleo:

YOU MOD MY POSTS, yet you let this BULL$hit thru lmao 

LOL I've found this baffling myself too.

• SamSpayed
    4,917 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2021 12:14 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

tramilleo:

YOU MOD MY POSTS, yet you let this BULL$hit thru lmao 

LOL I've found this baffling myself too.

The "moderation" that WGT does here in the Forums isn't true moderation.  WGT obviously doesn't actually read all the posts, like a real moderator would... they simply add a time delay to when each "moderated" post actually appears.  

If WGT actually read the moderated Forum posts, the spam posts with advertising links would not get through.  

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,535 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2021 9:04 AM

I guess you're right, Sam.

WGT does lots of things in a.... "mysterious" way.

• josete58
    10 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2024 6:56 AM

Many game developers face the tough task of modernizing their platforms while trying to maintain the elements that loyal players love.

• paradise1503
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2024 7:01 AM

As someone who gambles online, I haven’t really faced such drastic shifts because the platforms I use tend to prioritize consistency. I mostly play on 188bet link. They seem to do a good job of balancing innovation with maintaining the classic elements that keep us coming back.

• BOZskills
    398 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2024 3:17 PM

Ok,so first this thread is almost 3 years old. Secondly its not about modernization. Its about MODERATION. Aaaaagh.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,535 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2024 4:39 PM

BOZskills:

Ok,so first this thread is almost 3 years old. Secondly its not about modernization. Its about MODERATION. Aaaaagh.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

And two Gallegos posting one after the other in the span of 5 minutes! What an odd coincidence!!

• ScottHope
    10,162 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2024 9:54 AM

The post two above yours Simon, is interesting. Looks like a real account, but the post is bot like as it includes a link to a betting site.

• cyrusthegreat
    78 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2024 12:28 PM

I saw that post a few days ago, and I'm pretty sure it just read "As someone who gambles online, I haven’t really faced such drastic shifts because the platforms I use tend to prioritize consistency." I think it was edited later to add the link!

• ScottHope
    10,162 Posts
    Mon, May 20 2024 12:43 PM

As pointed out by SamSpayed a while back, editing in links seems to be typical of some bot posts. But paradise1503 is an eight year old account with game stats.

RSS