Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ETour Live Event

Wed, Jan 8 2020 10:07 AM (4 replies)
  • JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 4:05 PM

I won my bracket (bracket #4) to qualify for the live event.  Have yet to receive any info regarding this.  I have contacted wgt numerous times and have only gotten generic responses.  Anyone have a clue of how I get in touch or who to talk to?  I need info on this as it is a big trip that I need to plan.

Thanks in advance

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 6:23 PM

First of all, congratulations on making your way to the live event.

It's THE holiday season so probably they will contact you some time next week. BUT!... they're WGT so don't be too surprised if they delay it.

Wish you good luck in the finals and above all, have fun!

Simon

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 6:32 PM

JSmithers:

I won my bracket (bracket #4) to qualify for the live event.  Have yet to receive any info regarding this.  I have contacted wgt numerous times and have only gotten generic responses.  Anyone have a clue of how I get in touch or who to talk to?  I need info on this as it is a big trip that I need to plan.

Thanks in advance

Congratulations

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 9:21 AM

JSmithers:

Thanks in advance

Did you get any further with this?

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 10:07 AM

DampandDusty:

JSmithers:

Thanks in advance

Did you get any further with this?

I did.  Quite a few guys reached out to me and helped me contact the right people.  I sure wish wgt was more on top of their stuff.

RSS