Re: Activity List on Profile

Thu, Jan 16 2020 11:18 AM (8 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 8:39 AM

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 11:36 AM

Not a bad idea. How about messages sent and received to CS. I am still waiting for a response from CS for a double gift blunder on day 11 between  Casey and myself.  About ready to call it a loss for me.

• AlaskanDame
    18,870 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 11:51 AM

callaghan159:

Not a bad idea. How about messages sent and received to CS. I am still waiting for a response from CS for a double gift blunder on day 11 between  Casey and myself.  About ready to call it a loss for me.

That guy is enjoying the Pings.  You should ask for the Ben Hogan’s back

EDIT:  he joined my club after the gift.  If I can coach him about selling a set back to WGT and at least sending you a sleeve or two or three with the credits, I will.  Please use my wall to let me know if CS gets to your request when they come back from holiday. . . 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 2:06 PM

AlaskanDame:
    You should ask for the Ben Hogan’s back

That is the message I sent CS, asking for a refund of the Hogans I gifted. I even sent Champ a message. Will wait a few more days as it is Christmas.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 5:29 AM

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 6:10 AM

TopShelf2010:

If this concept is given any thought by WGT, I would also like to add that it would be nice to see the name of player added as well.

ie: Topshelf2010 received a 3 pack of Cally's from XXXXXXX or

Topshelf2010 sent a 3 pack of Cally's to XXXXXXX

Don

I think that's a great idea! I hope WGT considers it. 

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 5:18 PM

TopShelf2010:

If this concept is given any thought by WGT, I would also like to add that it would be nice to see the name of player added as well.

Don

i can understand how this could be helpful for some things, but there are also times that we may want to reward a member for doing some duties for the club and dont necessarily want it broadcast to the world

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 10:17 AM

Beryman:
    i can understand how this could be helpful for some things, but there are also times that we may want to reward a member for doing some duties for the club and dont necessarily want it broadcast to the world

Exactly.  Some of us prefer to send our gifts anonymously, and we should be able to do that.  IMHO it's nobody's business but mine who I send gifts to, unless I choose to share that information on my own.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 11:18 AM
    Beryman:

TopShelf2010:

Don

there could be a post on their activity saying that the player received a gift without saying who sent the gift.
RSS