Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tap in Rewards

Sun, Nov 15 2020 7:46 AM (38 replies)
  • wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 7:05 AM

Really cant waste a dime on this as I would have to delete the 2 garbage balls in the first offer.

Im Level 114, so that last thing I need is a 24Hr xp booster... lol...

Other than that, I was going to gift a few things today, but NOT until this so called excellent promo is over, and just because of those first few very fine gifts that are just useless to the average golfer. 

Im sure you can do better than this WGT. Where is your imagination anyway?

Sorry, gonna have to TapOut!

• AlaskanDame
    18,963 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 7:26 AM

wedge0837:
    the 2 garbage balls in the first offer.
    I can see the intended appeal of a red ball and a green ball, but Volviks might  have made more sense perhaps, enticing some people to buy more in the future after experiencing what may be a better ball for them. . . 

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 12:25 PM

borntobesting:
    for 99 cents a gallon.

WOW--better sit down when I tell you this---In my part of Canada (east coast) I pay $6.59  for 4 litres (about 1 Gallon)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 2:05 PM

callaghan159:

borntobesting:
    for 99 cents a gallon.

WOW--better sit down when I tell you this---In my part of Canada (east coast) I pay $6.59  for 4 litres (about 1 Gallon)

It's 2.19 for a 1/2 gallon here in Massachusetts. I'm not sure about a gallon

• AussieDog
    92 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 7:46 AM

TopShelf2010:

AussieDog:

Spent 1650 credits on 3 packs of Balls today and received the following from this promotion

NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, ZIP

Seems again just another rubbish promotion from WGT

And you have signed into the new PCEA version to confirm this?

Don

If I knew what you mean I would answer :)

I use WGT solely on my PC @wgt.com

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 8:30 AM

AussieDog:

TopShelf2010:

AussieDog:

Spent 1650 credits on 3 packs of Balls today and received the following from this promotion

NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, ZIP

Seems again just another rubbish promotion from WGT

And you have signed into the new PCEA version to confirm this?

Don

If I knew what you mean I would answer :)

I use WGT solely on my PC @wgt.com

On the P.C Flash version you won’t receive anything that you can use, apart from the balls you bought. The tap-in rewards are used only on the mobile platform and the (PCEA) P.C early access. 

But when you do log into either mobile or early access I would assume the rewards you have accumulated with your purchases will be available to you.

• AussieDog
    92 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 2:59 PM

andwhy67:

On the P.C Flash version you won’t receive anything that you can use, apart from the balls you bought. The tap-in rewards are used only on the mobile platform and the (PCEA) P.C early access. 

But when you do log into either mobile or early access I would assume the rewards you have accumulated with your purchases will be available to you.

So this from the details of the promotion is their normal BS .........

*Tap-In Rewards Promo runs 12/24/19-12/26/19. WGT purchases on any platform will earn rewards, but prizes are only redeemable on WGT Golf Mobile and WGT Desktop.

WGT Desktop to me means any platform that uses standard WGT log-in

Starting to be very disillusioned with a site that doesn't reward its customer base (I  spend over $300 US a year here and anytime I have had to contact the customer service department it has been a total rubbish interaction with people just copy/pasting ridiculous answers from the website. 

For instance I had a tee shot on a par 3 hit the pin and ricochet back over my head (150 yards) and go as a lost ball. and the reply I got was a copy/.paste how it is possible to lose balls in the game, bad luck you lost a $3 ball that was 10 hits old

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 3:38 PM

AussieDog:

andwhy67:

So this from the details of the promotion is their normal BS .........

*Tap-In Rewards Promo runs 12/24/19-12/26/19. WGT purchases on any platform will earn rewards, but prizes are only redeemable on WGT Golf Mobile and WGT Desktop.

WGT Desktop to me means any platform that uses standard WGT log-in

Starting to be very disillusioned with a site that doesn't reward its customer base (I  spend over $300 US a year here and anytime I have had to contact the customer service department it has been a total rubbish interaction with people just copy/pasting ridiculous answers from the website. 

For instance I had a tee shot on a par 3 hit the pin and ricochet back over my head (150 yards) and go as a lost ball. and the reply I got was a copy/.paste how it is possible to lose balls in the game, bad luck you lost a $3 ball that was 10 hits old

Well I’d think you’ll receive the balls, speed boost and CC passes and the useless ‘effects’ The apparel packs obviously not on the Flash desktop version.

But the PCEA version yes!

• Kooltimes
    47 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2020 7:46 AM

I guess we just add this to the reasons this new platform is going to fail.  I won a few and yet to see a prize.  Now I know why but should not have to go searching for a reason.

RSS