Forums

Help › Forums

Re: update club selections

Tue, Jan 7 2020 9:19 PM (1 replies)
  • teknofundi
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 9:15 AM

New to game and this message is getting really annoying now. I currently can't play because of it. i recently rented a set of irons (2 hr hire) They have expired as expected. When i attempt to play any mode I get "your rental clubs have expired, please update..." 

i click [Update clubs] which takes me to equipment page. I scroll through all clubs and they all display as "Equiped" and my irons are showing correctly as starter irons and they are Equiped, There is no save button. I click back and taken back to error message. I click [Cancel] and still cannot play. 

I go back through error message to equipement and purchase balls and equip them, thinking i should make a change to force it to save. againg no save button. I click back and retry playing, no luck. I go to equiment via profile (top right). I go to equipment and newly purchased balls are not shown. all slots show as Equiped. I try and play again. No luck still get error. I log out and log back in. Nada.

When I previously received this message, I had similar issues, but retrying eventually worked, this time nothing. I like this game, but given I'm new and want to try different equipment, I can't be doing this everytime a hire expires. Is there a step-by-step process to get around this please? 

Great game though, thanks

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 9:19 PM
    You’ll just have to restart the app.. this can happen sometimes
RSS