Forums

Help › Forums

Re: An appeal to WGT...

Sat, Jan 4 2020 3:28 PM (51 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 2:56 PM

Yes guys, I get that and that's what I'm saying.

In my case personally, I usually start playing WGT around 11ish at night for about an hour or two before going to bed. This way, I can solely concentrate on the game, away from my wife's surveillance and other potential distractions. In other words, this is my way of minimizing the occurrence of unexpected things. If I somewhat foresee I can't do this, I simply skip the day... unless there's a "must" round.

If WD is still unavoidable despite all these efforts, then it should be considered as force majeure and it can happen. :-/

I know... that's just me and to each their own, eh?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 3:28 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

Yes guys, I get that and that's what I'm saying.

In my case personally, I usually start playing WGT around 11ish at night for about an hour or two before going to bed. This way, I can solely concentrate on the game, away from my wife's surveillance and other potential distractions. In other words, this is my way of minimizing the occurrence of unexpected things. If I somewhat foresee I can't do this, I simply skip the day... unless there's a "must" round.

If WD is still unavoidable despite all these efforts, then it should be considered as force majeure and it can happen. :-/

I know... that's just me and to each their own, eh?

i find playing first thing is best, everyone's in bed still, no disruptions.

RSS