Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Etour

Tue, Dec 24 2019 3:09 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 9:51 AM
    the mobile players have to use monitors and a mouse......pc.....so yes with the pc players having to putt on greens they dont know it should be very interesting,,,,
  • JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 10:56 AM

It is going to be a great time.  playing field should be pretty even with the pcea

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 11:02 AM

JSmithers:
    playing field should be pretty even with the pcea

technically yes... but I think it is very hard to change one's intuitive or mathematical green reading ability from (flash) PC to PC EA in a short amount of time. when you rely on dot speed to do so...

PC EA greens play much more like mobile and for those who already have extensive experience on mobile means they won't be second guessing their read on putts as much...

second guessing one's read due to the differences in dot speed can easily effect the PC (flash) players moreso than mobile.  imho.

it will be interesting nonetheless. 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 1:16 PM
    el3n1:

JSmithers:

technically yes... but I think it is very hard to change one's intuitive or mathematical green reading ability from (flash) PC to PC EA in a short amount of time. when you rely on dot speed to do so...

PC EA greens play much more like mobile and for those who already have extensive experience on mobile means they won't be second guessing their read on putts as much...

second guessing one's read due to the differences in dot speed can easily effect the PC (flash) players moreso than mobile.  imho.

big plus 1
  • Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 2:38 PM
    el3n1:

JSmithers:

Not big deal.You can still count the dots on the launcher. You make the necessary temporal adjustments and there you go...
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 3:09 PM

Yiannis1970:
    You make the necessary temporal adjustments and there you go...

you know, I thought it was something as simple as that!

• PAGES
RSS