Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Uneven Lies On Desktop

Fri, Jan 31 2020 9:07 AM (21 replies)
  • MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 11:43 AM

Has anyone got an answer to the question, “Will Uneven Lies be introduced?” I have asked before and no answer given yet

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 11:54 AM

Yes..that would be nice to know if there is any hope to look forward for it in desktop version

And if wgt is planning it...please enable multiplayer stroke with uel

Nik

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 8:44 AM

Can someone from WGT answer the question, if we are losing it can you let us know, I only play uneven lies so this could affect me

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 10:37 AM

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 3:52 PM
    TopShelf2010:

MartyFlanagan:

Can someone from WGT answer the question, if we are losing it can you let us know, I only play uneven lies so this could affect me

This is one of those Return on Investment deals.

Will enough people play UEL on PCEA/Mobile to recoup the cost of programming/debugging it?

Obviously, UEL is more difficult to play. I could see were a new player would be turned off from UEL. From a business point of view, more players playing the game is better.

Not sure if my post makes sense or not.

LOL

Don

Your post makes sense, I just hope we get everything that is on the flash version, no comments on this issue is worrying as it would be nice to know before the years out, if it is the end I would like to go out with a bang and have a few weekly and monthly uneven tournaments to the end of the year so we can enjoy it before it’s gone
  • LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 6:16 PM

With all my respects Marty, how you can ask for that?, i mean..im also a ''defender'' of Uneven lies, but that (like many other features in this game) has DISAPPEAR, they NEVER go to introduce Uneven lies, if we consider that they have not be able to put in that new BULL$HIT ARCADE MOBILE game..the BASICS features, a working minimap, a REWORKED meter system (with fade & draw for exmpl)), a REWORKED camera system, a REWORKED hud... etc, nothing of this going to see the ligth in this mobile (again...MOBILE) port to PC, because this need be worked from scratch, neither this company have in mind make a Golf game, is just a golf THEMED game to work like a cash machine

It's amazed me how the people still puting time and hopes in this TRASH app.

Sadly this game (wgt) ends with flash, the new cr4p...created by topgolf...lets see when ends

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 9:43 AM

A yes or no answer from WGT would be a good start, their decision at the end of the day

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 10:06 AM

Just wanted to add that work on uneven lies wouldn't be "from scratch"...Uneven lies exist in game (on PCEA ) already.. And I know that cause uel tournaments in cC showed in PCEA..I entered it, and it plays like uneven..just you cant see where ball will go cause those green (red, yellow) boxes are not visible. Game itself is uneven in its "original" state... Even or "normal" game is what you get when they turn off every terrain on hole except the green

Nik

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 10:14 AM

salamicus:

Just wanted to add that work on uneven lies wouldn't be "from scratch"...Uneven lies exist in game (on PCEA ) already.. And I know that cause uel tournaments in cC showed in PCEA..I entered it, and it plays like uneven..just you cant see where ball will go cause those green (red, yellow) boxes are not visible. Game itself is uneven in its "original" state... Even or "normal" game is what you get when they turn off every terrain on hole except the green

Nik

Thanks for the info

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2020 11:50 PM

LEDzZzEPP:
    just a golf THEMED game to work like a cash machine

Have to agree with you there, i mean what veteran flash player is gonna want to pull a slot machine handle or reveal a scratcher, i can’t imagine the programming that goes into just those two gimmicks.

But the kids at the bus stop waiting for their ride home it’s ideal.

RSS