Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Question to club owners who are mobile only

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 16 2019 7:34 AM (3 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 2:23 AM

I am owner of very small club but would love to update the picture of our club to one I have taken on my iPad. I found owners tools and where I need to be to down load a photo , but keep getting a message saying photo needs to be of correct size and under 4 mb, the one I have taken is below 4 mb and is nothing out of the ordinary , so has anyone else been successful in loading their own photo from an iPad , thank you , Lesley 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 5:33 AM

Go to YouTube, I think what you do is email the picture to yourself, in the Cc part it asks what size you want after you try to send it.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 7:29 AM

Hi , thank you , I have emailed the picture to myself but cannot find how to use this picture to insert into the wgt club picture . Perhaps it’s beyond my technical knowledge ! That wouldn’t surprise me at all !! Can’t find on you tube what to do either . 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 7:34 AM

Hahaha, looks like I was making it hard for myself , as I was going into wgt.com and trying to do it on the iPad , but actually from the app itself it is easy , and I have done it , so thanks for trying to teach an old dog new tricks ! Lesley 

RSS