Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 12 Days of Christmas 2019: Day 2

Sat, Dec 14 2019 3:55 AM (37 replies)
  • Robert1212122
    2,294 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 10:33 PM

Dear Santa, 

I would really appreciate a gift of a wedge.

http://www.wgt.com/proshop/golf-clubs/wedges/titleist-vokey_sm7_64_wedge_l80.aspx?i=e64fcb68-36fd-4d66-a815-5e87952d8b83

Thanks, :-)

Robert1212122 (legend)

Robert

• PaulMercier
    97 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 10:47 PM

I was a recipient of a gift from Santa early in my WGT hobby and I was very appreciative and still am. This is a great community event. My golf bag is sufficiently stocked and I am in need of nothing but I know a player who would benefit from the 12 Days of Christmas 2019. He is semi-retired and only plays PC games. He has no device from which to earn credits from watching videos. He purchases his equipment and balls with real money. I gifted him a putter earlier this year and his game improved and his putting became more enjoyable. I suggested to him that he participate in this event and he said he was uncomfortable as it would make him feel like a panhandler. He commented that if someone offered him something, as I did with the putter, he would not turn it down but he was uncomfortable asking for anything. If anyone would like to help my friend gbray1 with equipment I know it would make his day. He is currently renting wedges and an upgrade in his wedges would make a big difference. I will be gifting him some balls as well. Thanks all. Paul

• AlaskanDame
    18,965 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 11:20 PM
    AlaskanDame:
    ALDOSCOTLAND's gift was a complete surprise. It was not requested in any way. I plan to pay it forward with a sleeve of ERC's when I see a good candidate.
    Am sending a sleeve of Callie 33's (ERC) to punkjunk11, a Master who made a request on Day 1 (shown below). I will also let her know that she should sell that other equipment as it cannot be donated directly.

punkjunk11 10 Posts 12-12-2019 9:06 PM
    Hello!
    If anyone could spare a sleeve of decent balls, I'd really appreciate it!
    Also, I've got a set of irons (Taylormade M2 lvl 27) and a driver (Big Bertha lvl 44) that I'd like to pass along, either during this giveaway or a future tournament.
    Thanks! Hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

PJ
  • CloudsMan
    66 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 11:32 PM

Hello Santas,

I have been needing a new set of irons with more length in my 3 iron and height. Still struggling with the long approaches as Tour Master.  Should be moving up to legend I hope sometime soon with 1 point to go. If Santa sees fit to help me I would appreciate it a bunch. They are pricey so if not possible will be happy with a sleeve of balls.

Here is my wish list. I will leave the cookies and milk on the mantle for you. 

Callaway Apex 19 Iron Set (L85+)

Or 

Callaway Chrome Soft X Triple Track Ball (L33)

Special Thank you to Robert1893  for xmas in july this year, for a very late Xmas gift of Cali L67 balls to try.

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 12:09 AM

EasyEdward:

This guy - Citizen11  - just has plugged away with starter everything sine March of 2010 and enjoying every minute of it.

Basically, he needs everything save for the one club gifted to him previously. None-the-less, he just keeps playing WGT every day and has contributed over 5 Million CC XPs to our CC.  

He does well enough with his starter putter, but maybe some wedges or irons. 

It would be nice if a Santa came forward for him.

Any questions - ask me.

EE

He's been a member of your club for over seven years. The Peoples Club with 246 active members couldn't help this guy out?? Sad.

The Hypocrites club.

• necklass
    18 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 1:09 AM

Merry christmas! I would like to wish for the Ben Hogan lvl 75 irons! I think the high trajectory would really help me get more consistant shots and improve my game. Thanks so much(:

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 3:06 AM

Duckster789:

EasyEdward:

This guy - Citizen11  - just has plugged away with starter everything sine March of 2010 and enjoying every minute of it.

Basically, he needs everything save for the one club gifted to him previously. None-the-less, he just keeps playing WGT every day and has contributed over 5 Million CC XPs to our CC.  

He does well enough with his starter putter, but maybe some wedges or irons. 

It would be nice if a Santa came forward for him.

Any questions - ask me.

EE

He's been a member of your club for over seven years. The Peoples Club with 246 active members couldn't help this guy out?? Sad.

The Hypocrites club.

Thanks for your positive comment. It is appreciated at this time year. I am a member of TPC and if someone does not reach out for help it is hard for others to help him. I do not have time to check my club mates to see if they could use some new clubs. As a matter of fact I have tried for 2 years to help members of my club with a Christmas in July thread and no one came forward and that is when I joined the Christmas in July in the main forum. So maybe you should think twice before commenting about anything you know nothing about. Have a Happy and Safe Holiday Season.

• Rondra
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 3:37 AM

Dear Santa,

I would be very happy about a

MAX Meter Full Set (Graphite Irons & Hybrid) (L23 +).

maybe i can be a better player

Thank you

• ferenc1
    11 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 3:55 AM

Dear Santa,

my wish is a Slow meter set  to improve my gameplay.

MAX Meter Full Set (Graphite Irons & Hybrid) (L47+

tyvm

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 4:08 AM

callaghan159:
    and if someone does not reach out for help it is hard for others to help him.

I agree with that statement!

RSS