Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Anyone else played this Whiner.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 15 2019 6:35 PM (3 replies)
  • JessicaRarebit
    122 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 5:41 PM

Has anyone else played this guy in Matchplay.He accused me of being a sandbagger on my Wall because I scored an Eagle in a game against him.Then he whines that i picked my home course to get an advantage,(which I didnt) He whines all round the course.This guy has his own little rain cloud over his head.You can see he's a real sportsman by the chat.

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 9:57 AM

I dont know about that . According to his profile he kicked your butt on Merion so why would they complain ? Seems to me they arent the whiner that you would have us believe them to be . Posting negative comments about a player after a loss is also not good sportsmanship . Some would say that you`re the one whose whining and not the other player . Very bad sportsmanship indeed .

• JessicaRarebit
    122 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 2:41 PM

He didnt kick my butt.he won the game after 14 holes.I'm not talking about the last match,I have played him lots of times and he whines about everything.I dont mind losing.everyone loses a game.I wasnt the one saying,dont miss this putt or the games over....

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 6:35 PM

JessicaRarebit:

He didnt kick my butt.he won the game after 14 holes.I'm not talking about the last match,I have played him lots of times and he whines about everything.I dont mind losing.everyone loses a game.I wasnt the one saying,dont miss this putt or the games over....

Its the only one that I saw listed . Anyway if they are such poor sports why do you keep playing them ? Its very evident that you dont like their ways so why not just avoid them . Block them from posting on your wall and decline all invitations to play . Some players trash talk to get inside your head and distract you from playing the game . It only works if you let it .

You know how this player is so bottom line either deal with it or dont play them . But dont play them and then publicly complain about them for no reason . That`s poor sportsmanship to speak ill of others after a game .

I went through their activity and after 12 pages I counted 4 wins when playing you and no wins recorded in your 4 pages of activity . Just for the record .

RSS