Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mobile Game Play

Thu, Dec 12 2019 12:54 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BroncoRod
    411 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 7:27 PM

The other problem that the WGT Gods dont want to recognize, is that when you get to your last strike on a ball, the screen says " you have one hit left, buy another sleeve" (adlibing of course).

It shouldnt be doing this unless you are on your last ball!! Just like the PC version.

I messaged them several times, and they danced around the issue, and not once did they acknowledge the problem.

More revenue for WGT i guess!!

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 7:51 PM

BroncoRod:

The other problem that the WGT Gods dont want to recognize, is that when you get to your last strike on a ball, the screen says " you have one hit left, buy another sleeve" (adlibing of course).

It shouldnt be doing this unless you are on your last ball!! Just like the PC version.

That's a great point, i have bought a sleeve when I had 12 balls left

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 12:54 PM

Miaski0:

Perfect example:

Just played a LV 108 Legend in Tokyo. Par 4, 303 yards, 48 feet uphill, 4-6 MPH crosswind. He used a LV 86 Rouge Sub Zero 3W with LV 80 TP5 balls. Tee shot less then 1 foot from flag with no bounce or roll just dropped from sky. The clubs distance is 240. There’s no way with any clothing or ball that would make that club fly 302 yards.  

There’s a display lag in mobile. I notice sometimes during my opponent’s turn to play, the clock would go to 0, the screen froze for a little bit, then they hit the shot, and the club selected also changed. In your case it might be that although he was showing 3W he actually changed to Driver. 

• PAGES
RSS